• I bought the Polaris comfort seats in 2016. We love them.

I have considered on several occasions to replacing our original red trimmed seats in our 2015, but they still are very comfortable. I have also considered purchasing an extra set just to stash away for when these wear out, but I am not sure that would be needed for these are wearing like iron!

Bill

• I have Braum Elite-X series seats, and I bought the fitted seat covers also. I bought the seat belt guides, because I didn't want to thread the belts through the holes. The seat bases are Sparco's. To lift up the front of the seats, I installed spacers between the seat base and the slider, and also between the slider and the bottom of the seats.

One of the reasons I bought aftermarket seats is because the seat bottoms of the factory seats were too short, and I felt like I had no support. I always felt like I was sliding forward, and it was fatiguing because I had to keep repositioning myself. The bottoms of these Braum's are about 2 inches longer, and with the fronts being raised, I am tucked in now.

• I have Braum Elite-X series seats, and I bought the fitted seat covers also. I bought the seat belt guides, because I didn't want to thread the belts through the holes. The seat bases are Sparco's. To lift up the front of the seats, I installed spacers between the seat base and the slider, and also between the slider and the bottom of the seats.

One of the reasons I bought aftermarket seats is because the seat bottoms of the factory seats were too short, and I felt like I had no support. I always felt like I was sliding forward, and it was fatiguing because I had to keep repositioning myself. The bottoms of these Braum's are about 2 inches longer, and with the fronts being raised, I am tucked in now.

They look like nice seats and will hold you in in tight cornering ???? Do you think the seat runners from stock seats would work ??? When I redo the dash and interior next year I may look into a set of these..thanks for sharing

• I put the Ciphers in SS#2. Can't recommend them. They were plenty comfortable and I fit in them and they were waterproof. But within 6 months, the red trim on them was breaking down in the sun.

In SS#3, I went with the Twist Dynamics. The fit just like the Cipers but I have not had any issues with them.

• They look like nice seats and will hold you in in tight cornering ???? Do you think the seat runners from stock seats would work ??? When I redo the dash and interior next year I may look into a set of these..thanks for sharing

As far as I know, the PRP seats for the Slingshot are the only seats to bolt up to the factory sliders.

Yes, they hold tight. The seats description states 'fit's up to a 38 inch waist', for what it's worth.

I am glad I got the seat covers too. They are fitted, but thick like a truck tonneau cover. I don't worry about my dog damaging the seat.

• My stock seats are starting to mildew and good products out there I should try or is it time for new ones. 2020R not enough miles for the first service but the humidity here has got to them.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I think any seat will mildew / mold with any humidity conditions.. My stock 2016 seats were comfortable and the rubber was great for rainy

conditions but they were ugly and so I bought PRP seats that have clothe / suede and these will get mold rather quick in rainy conditions.

So the bottom part has Velcro and pull out.. So I wrap them in plastic bsags and pull bags over the back of seats for protection..

A pain but for outdoor vehicle driving but you protect seats or replace them more often if mold bothers you.

I have these exact same seats. The stock runners will not work and you will need the aftermarket ones. A couple things about these seats.

First: They are not waterproof. Get the optional seat covers and use them when washing or at least place a folded towel on the seat bottom to keep from getting a wet ass. As much as I have tried not to, it doesn't take much water to seep into the stitching.

Second: I have found that the sun fades the red stitching to pink over time. I bought some red dye off Amazon and touch them up with a Q-tip from time to time to make it "pop" again. I use a slightly damp towel to wipe the dye off the leather immediately after. The dye stays on the thread but comes off the leather. My seats are 4 or 5 years old. Braum may have changed to a different thread material by now. Regardless, I would still buy them again. They look and feel great.

Always be yourself unless you can be Batman.
    Then be Batman!

• I have these exact same seats. The stock runners will not work and you will need the aftermarket ones. A couple things about these seats.

First: They are not waterproof. Get the optional seat covers and use them when washing or at least place a folded towel on the seat bottom to keep from getting a wet ass. As much as I have tried not to, it doesn't take much water to seep into the stitching.

Second: I have found that the sun fades the red stitching to pink over time. I bought some red dye off Amazon and touch them up with a Q-tip from time to time to make it "pop" again. I use a slightly damp towel to wipe the dye off the leather immediately after. The dye stays on the thread but comes off the leather. My seats are 4 or 5 years old. Braum may have changed to a different thread material by now. Regardless, I would still buy them again. They look and feel great.

Thank you.I noticed that the stitching is fading on my seats.

• My stock seats are starting to mildew and good products out there I should try or is it time for new ones. 2020R not enough miles for the first service but the humidity here has got to them.

Late to the party but .......

https://nautical1.com/products…one-xtreme-mildew-remover

Local company. No bleach, and I haven't found anything that works better. They also have a prevention spray as a follow up that helps stop it coming back.

........ nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......