• Thanks guys, I do have 3 sets left and I don't plan on making any more. At this point I only sell a handful per year so I've had my run. I've got 2 sets for 2017-2021 (and apparently the 2022 R model only) and 1 set for 2015/16. They work with the speaker pods and are an easy no-cut, no-drill installation designed by FunCycle .

They're $325/pair including shipping and installation hardware. They aren't for full size suitcases but are much more stylish than the larger option. I'm not aware of a lower cost option.

Welcome to the forum Hottroddtodd#15 . Tell us, what other hott rodds do you have?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Hi Slinglow,

I may be interested in a set for our 2021 R, I just have a few questions.

What are the dimensions?

Steel or aluminum?

Painted or powder coated?

Holes large enough for bungee cord hooks?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

• The racks are a compact 8 1/8" x 11 3/8" and are cut with a CNC plasma cutter from 1/4" steel then powder coated. Plenty of bungee points as you can see.

What are the deminsions and how do they attach? I have a 1948 Autocar tractor trailer. I've had a bunch of cars and motorcycles in the past.

Dimensions are listed above. The racks simply sandwich the hoop with the rack on the back of the hoop and the loose mounting feet on the front. Stainless bolts, washers, lock washers and nuts are supplied. You can mount or unmount both racks in less than 10 minutes.

• I use the racks from SlingLow. The platform is extremely sturdy and it's flat allowing a degree of overage. Most luggage I see has Velcro that you can loop around the roll bar and I use these handy little items from GearTie to secure the lower portion of the bag (D-ring or loop) to the platform. Simple, quick and strong. I keep a few in the bags themselves for when needed they take up no room at all.

• The racks are a compact 8 1/8" x 11 3/8" and are cut with a CNC plasma cutter from 1/4" steel then powder coated. Plenty of bungee points as you can see.

Dimensions are listed above. The racks simply sandwich the hoop with the rack on the back of the hoop and the loose mounting feet on the front. Stainless bolts, washers, lock washers and nuts are supplied. You can mount or unmount both racks in less than 10 minutes.

Hi SlingLow, do you still make these? I bought the baker but am not impressed.

• Gee, thanks guys! Red Rocker I'm no longer making the racks. Paypal was wanting my social, and of course our lousy government is in the process of weaponizing the IRS against us citizens and the side-hustle will be one of their main targets. If your Sling is a 2015 or 16, I do have one set left that I didn't sell.

If there were 4 or more people that wanted a pair, and they're willing to commit here verbally (actually keyboardically). I could knock a batch (8 pairs) out. I just don't want to spend my time trying to sell them anymore. I also don't know where steel prices are at right now. At the end I was giving up margin to keep my price at $325/pair including shipping.

• Hi SlingLow, do you still make these? I bought the baker but am not impressed.

You might be able to find a set of mine. They were the original of this style and I only made 14 pair. They sold like hot cakes. I had 4 different people approach me in Maggie in 2021 wanting me to make some more. Ask around, I know one set of mine came up for sale a few weeks back.

• The roll hoops changed just a little -- I think in 2017...

EjFord is correct. The roll hoops changed after 2015/16 and the slots in the 2017+ hoops are larger. I'm afraid there wouldn't be much purchase on the newer hoops with the smaller feet for the older hoops.