Retirement Day!!!

• Today is Retirement Day!! - - - this afternoon when I walk out of my office I will be officially Retired!!! :00008674::00008674:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

And it looks like my first week as an officially retired person I can look forward to nice sunny days with highs in the low 70's for some nice afternoon rides in my slingshot :00008643:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Today is Retirement Day!! - - - this afternoon when I walk out of my office I will be officially Retired!!! :00008674::00008674:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

And it looks like my first week as an officially retired person I can look forward to nice sunny days with highs in the low 70's for some nice afternoon rides in my slingshot :00008643:

I have been retired since Nov. 5, 2005 and have enjoyed every day of it.

• Last official photo of Cage Free in her work parking space - been my daily driver for over 4 years and now we get to have fun weekday rides :thumbsup:

• Been free since mid February (so long ago, I forgot the actual date) of 2005. I have not regretted a single day of it. I do not understand people, my brother is one of them, that work into their late sixties and early seventies. They retire and die without ever enjoying the "good life".

ENJOY!!!

• Gratz on retirement. I retired from the Navy and from the State of Florida . That was 13 years ago and I haven't finished all the projects around the house and yard yet. Sometimes I think I had more free time when I was working.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Been free since mid February (so long ago, I forgot the actual date) of 2005. I have not regretted a single day of it. I do not understand people, my brother is one of them, that work into their late sixties and early seventies. They retire and die without ever enjoying the "good life".

ENJOY!!!

100% Agree, going to retire by 50. I'm kinda already done with this work shit....lol

Congrats Edward!

• Congratulations sir! I'm going to start drawing social security on my 62nd birthday this April but really can't call it 'retirement '. My income is a combination of capital gains, interest and rents, none of which count towards the SS income cap so I really can't say I'm retiring. I'll just stay self-unemployed with one more paycheck.

Enjoy your time and don't look back. Life is good!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Happy for you! Totally badass having the Slingshot as a daily driver!

Actually my rides to and from work everyday were just about the only thing I really looked forward to about work - - I think that was probably the biggest sign that it was time to retire

As a side note I am finding that my mindset is going to take some time to adapt to this new chapter - - I have had some things I need to do that require me to make appointments. Got online Saturday and was looking at the available slots for one of these and caught myself looking at times and days that I normally would have been off of work - - took a few minutes to remember that I no longer have that limitation as to when I can do things