• So, it's been mentioned a few times that our D.M.V (DC,Maryland,Virginia)group is a family. My brother from another mother @lrobbi proved it again just recently. We have been tinkering on his Slingshot and he tells me that he has something for me. Check these out:

He had some glass matted photos done up for Wraith. I'm truly blessed to have found family like the ones here in our group.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• So, it's been mentioned a few times that our D.M.V (DC,Maryland,Virginia)group is a family. My brother from another mother @lrobbi proved it again just recently. We have been tinkering on his Slingshot and he tells me that he has something for me. Check these out:

He had some glass matted photos done up for Wraith. I'm truly blessed to have found family like the ones here in our group.

+1 on @lrobbi based upon personal experience - he's top shelf!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

When you meet AWSOME people that will give there shirt off there back to help you.... I just can't say enough. @WraithSS is that type person... And those who know the Wolf Pack Crew... It's about helping, giving and assisting whenever you can. Thank you brother - Your more than welcomed.!!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• When you meet AWSOME people that will give there shirt off there back to help you.... I just can't say enough. @WraithSS is that type person... And those who know the Wolf Pack Crew... It's about helping, giving and assisting whenever you can. Thank you brother - Your more than welcomed.!!!!

Best bunch of people I have ever had the honor of riding with - That include you sir...

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Had the privilege of meeting @Irobbi and givin him a bear hug in Maggie Valley. Don't think you can restrict the family to one particular area of the country. We are each and every day networking and adding more members to the nationwide family of SS owners. I just looked and our new forum, only an infant 2 months old, has almost 500 members. It is an absolute phenomenon that this many folks are drawn together with a passion for this crazy 3 wheel vehicle that we all are possessed with. We have members crossing the lower 48 and Canada. As I slowly get to meet all of you face to face there is never a disappointment. Everyone is just as kind and even better in person. We are all gonna have our family subsets based on proximity but I have found I have family just about EVERYWHERE they sell Slingshots :)

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it