Are I’m the only one who thinks because you belong to a different party

• Our forum describes all of the ones who don’t belong to the Trump “republican” party is a traitor. So I thought we have a Forum about Our Slingshot’s, I feel every day insulted with pics gif and more, I love our country but not this crap . So give me a reason to stay

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• it is not only in the politics thread anymore, I blocked the thread a while ago . It’s everywhere 😖

I agree mytoy. I simply ignore it and move on. It gets old, but there's a lot of information exchanged here and a lot of friendships built, so I hang around and roll my eyes a lot....along with an added chuckle now and then.

:SLRSS:

S O G Member

Oklahoma

Slingshot

Riders

• I agree mytoy. I simply ignore it and move on. It gets old, but there's a lot of information exchanged here and a lot of friendships built, so I hang around and roll my eyes a lot....along with an added chuckle now and then.

if it would not because of so many friendships I would have bailed already.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• STAY because you’re a damn fine man & dearly loved by many here, including myself.

Just realize that people’s right to post shouldn’t end where your feelings begin. Otherwise, everyone’s walking on eggshells.

Just blow by the posts that “offend” you. Relax. Chill. Take it easy. Everyone is never going to agree on everything. That’s life and the nature of the beast. We should all be adult enough to get past our differences.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• mytoy one more thing.

I’m sure some of my posts are ones that upset you. If I’m the problem, let me know either publicly or by PM (I can handle it), and I’ll leave the forum. Better that I do so than you. At least you still own a Slingshot whereas I sold mine. I’m hanging around for amusement & camaraderie but I don’t want to become a BD & be a problem either.

• mytoy one more thing.

I’m sure some of my posts are ones that upset you. If I’m the problem, let me know either publicly or by PM (I can handle it), and I’ll leave the forum. Better that I do so than you. At least you still own a Slingshot whereas I sold mine. I’m hanging around for amusement & camaraderie but I don’t want to become a BD & be a problem either.

yes you are a problem, and I know you and count you as a friend, also you where and will be always a buster. And I know you don’t mean most of the stuff

• yes you are a problem, and I know you and count you as a friend, also you where and will be always a buster. And I know you don’t mean most of the stuff

Thanks for your honesty my friend. For your sake, I will try & behave with the political crap (although I’m not the only guilty party). I actually feel you’re right and we should probably keep that stuff on the Politics Suck thread where people can either choose to participate or ignore it. The same probably applies to religion.

Thanks for having the courage to bring this topic up for discussion.

I’d like to hear input from others on this, such as Bill Martin and rabtech

Sorry, gonna be the wet blanket here but I simply don't see it.

I just went through everything posted for the last week and now that BD has slowed his roll, other than the clearly titled politics thread that you say you have blocked and don't read I do not find:

It’s everywhere 😖

I don't even find it is common. Maybe it is in the NSFW section, I don't go there.

So you are going to have to show me that it is prevalent .

Maybe you take offense to some of the posts in the joke threads, however they are clearly posted in a thread meant for humor, that you participate in, and even then I don't see anyone being called a traitor outside of a some very recent posts in the politics thread, that you say don't read.

....angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Our forum describes all of the ones who don’t belong to the Trump “republican” party is a traitor. So I thought we have a Forum about Our Slingshot’s, I feel every day insulted with pics gif and more, I love our country but not this crap . So give me a reason to stay

Unfortunately I don't think this is limited to this forum. I see it all around me every day good conservative friends who would actually get upset with me if I were to ever suggest to them that I don't believe that the election was stolen - it seems that the entire subject of anything political has become completely toxic and filled with hate.

Anyway - If I have been part of the problem please forgive me - I know I can be as much of an ass as anyone - and also please stay here I need all the friends I can get <3

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The Politics Thread is all of my doing which it has survived 2 Presidential elections with stark contrasts of opinions on occasion but mostly always respectful. I really never intended for it to bleed over into other threads making anybody feel uncomfortable in any way. I’ll always be in the Politics thread to shoot the bull with and will confine anything I say political to there and there alone. We are divided enough as a nation — don’t need to divide each other here on the forum!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it