2018 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• @Ross, will send $40 more, you can ship all 3 together to save postage
    Thanks

@Ross, just paid, guessing you can do without my name/address again.
    Thankful I didn't bet on Bucky going undefeated, so I still have the $40

Shipping tip: work on the larger orders first, get the most gone quickest
    :00008698:

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• @Ross, just paid, guessing you can do without my name/address again.Thankful I didn't bet on Bucky going undefeated, so I still have the $40

Shipping tip: work on the larger orders first, get the most gone quickest
    :00008698:

I didn't bet enough on Bucky at the beginning of the season

You guys are awesome - only 10 left .... waiting on 3 checks to arrive

Calendars Ordered Forum Members

Grand Total

Postman is going to be sooooooo happy to see me

• OK guys,... I meant no disrespect with the post above. My wife just chewed my butt out. She said I'm acting like a freaking baby. She said you guys are trying to do something nice for me and I'm treating you like I don't care. I do, you guys are rock stars and the thought of you thinking about some country boy cop, and wanting to give me a gift is truly awesome. I'm the kind of person that if I can't do it myself, I'll go without. My wife said I'm going to start losing friends if I don't smarten up. Stop shutting down, put your big boy pants on and enjoy what you have or have been given. They like you for some unknown reason and want to show it with a simple calendar. She's right,...again,...damn it! I not only owe you an apology, she needs one too. So, I'm sorry and thank you. I'll have a picture of it hanging in my office when it arrives. This does mean a lot

• OK guys,... I meant no disrespect with the post above. My wife just chewed my butt out. She said I'm acting like a freaking baby. She said you guys are trying to do something nice for me and I'm treating you like I don't care. I do, you guys are rock stars and the thought of you thinking about some country boy cop, and wanting to give me a gift is truly awesome. I'm the kind of person that if I can't do it myself, I'll go without. My wife said I'm going to start losing friends if I don't smarten up. Stop shutting down, put your big boy pants on and enjoy what you have or have been given. They like you for some unknown reason and want to show it with a simple calendar. She's right,...again,...damn it! I not only owe you an apology, she needs one too. So, I'm sorry and thank you. I'll have a picture of it hanging in my office when it arrives. This does mean a lot

To be honest, I was pretending not to read your previous response and was going to make sure it got sent out to you regardless.

I had one of those days today .... you know the kind you bust your hump and do everything right but BAM right at the end somebody else does something wrong (stupid stuff that makes you wonder how did you you get your pants on right today) and everyone wants to know how you could let that happen. So how is that someone didn't return my bosses call -- how the F*CK would I know. we ain't doing brainage surgery and we ain't putting a man on mars at my office and I sure the hell don't know why someone in another state not employed by this company didn't pick up the phone. Well you get the point - I figured my day must have been like yours and that you needed to let out some steam.

In any event - you sir I think will like the calendar ..... and if you don't I'll send you a 2017 calendar to make up for it (MiM style - you know gently used)

PS. You should start taking picture of your ride now because you won't get away with not submitting photos for the 2019 calendar

Your one of the “ole timers” and loved by many!! Hell I use your maple syrup you gave me one tablespoon at a time cause it brings a smile to my face everytime I think about how we met face to face !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• OK guys,... I meant no disrespect with the post above. My wife just chewed my butt out. She said I'm acting like a freaking baby. She said you guys are trying to do something nice for me....

Don't worry, Dean, we were gonna ignore you. :P

To be honest, I was pretending not to read your previous response and was going to make sure it got sent out to you regardless.

Told you this would work out one way or the other, bub.