New forum member with a new Slingshot

• Here she is. A 2017 SLR Orange Madness. Just got it last week and I've already got over 900 miles on it. I have done the 500 mile service myself and changed out the angle drive fluid as well (all done in scorching heat / dirty parking lots because I can't do any bike maintenance at my rented apartment). I would blather on about how much I'm enjoying this machine, but you all know and understand that already, I suspect.!!!

• Welcome to the land of "it won't stay stock for long!" ~> That said, it's the people, that I enjoy the most!

Congrats on the new ride and for joining the best forum out there for all things slingshot related! :thumbup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Welcome brother... let me know when your ready for a Wrench Day... let's make her your own! My garage is ready... tools are primed and ready!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Congrats on your new found addiction @Tech_Rick!! :00000436:

If you've truly been bit by the bug......you'll never be sorry and life as you knew it is now over......welcome to your new life!! :00000441:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Congrats! I have been debating on doing the same! I want the Midnight Cherry model, but the financing sucks on that model. Probably wait till next year, hopefully they won't have a better color that I like over the Midnight Cherry model. In my area there are two used models like yours for 25k with 1500 miles on them. Thinking about those, but not sure!

• Congrats! I have been debating on doing the same! I want the Midnight Cherry model, but the financing sucks on that model. Probably wait till next year, hopefully they won't have a better color that I like over the Midnight Cherry model. In my area there are two used models like yours for 25k with 1500 miles on them. Thinking about those, but not sure!

Welcome to the forum! Good 1st post! Good luck with your search...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Yup. I really liked that model too. They have one sitting on the showroom floor at my dealer and it made for a difficult choice. But in the end, I had to go with the Orange/black.

• Welcome brother... let me know when your ready for a Wrench Day... let's make her your own! My garage is ready... tools are primed and ready!

Will do. I just got my apartment here, so I still need to order the parts I want to install now that I have an address that they can be mailed to. Hopefully they'll arrive soon.