Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• ‘Deplorable’ Hillary Clinton Maligns Nearly 50 Million Americans

But the Deplorables do not harbor any ill will towards her. In fact, they have raised money for her new home near her friends. But once her gated community in Alcatraz is ready, she'll have to move again.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• This is the best day.... of the entire year.
    ITS AS IF... THE LOOMING DARKNESS
    OVER OUR HEADS HAS DISSAPATED
    EAGLES ARE CIRCLING THAT SWAMP NOW..

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• On a very sad thought- My son is the head of the foreign language dept. at a poorer, rural high school. He is also an AVID teacher, whose job it is to get motivated kids into a 4 year college. Understand that CA id a very liberal state. His classes are starting now, and he will have probably between 25-30% of his kids panicked that they will be deported, as they are undocumented- mostly the Dreamers......The CA educational system treats these kids basically no different than any other kid. He helps those with financial issues get grants & loans, etc. These kids- for the most part, trust him with personal stuff they do not otherwise reveal. He is young, liberal on many issues, and they flock to him for guidance.....
    I do not think that the Pres. Elect will touch the Dreamers, as it would be divisive- but I am going on gut only. I fell very badly for my son- he cares so much about all his kids, and probably has no good answer for them........ so very sad

• I would like to congratulate the Trump voters. That was a crazy ride.

@Orangeman my streak has been broken. I worked the polls so I qualified for absentee ballot. I wrote in McMullin and turned in my ballot. Trump last Thursday gave his "buyers remorse" speech siting 6 states, Michigan among them as states that can change their vote. Since I couldn't really help McMullin in Michigan I changed my vote to Clinton. Congrats on keeping your streak alive Orangeman and your win.

I previously stated what I liked about Hillary. I hope that Trump can be as good for America as all you believe and he proclaims. Only time will tell as we are now in uncharted waters.

I would ask that you guys take it easy on Democrats as I work in a Union that by all counts supported Trump 3 to 1. Most of that "1" voted 3rd party. That is what the polls couldn't see.

My wife blames me. :huh: When I voted for Bush Jr. while working here I was ridiculed for voting against the Union. When I voted for Snyder 3? years ago, I was ridiculed again, but to a lesser degree. And today I am the minority person that voted for a the Democrat. I can't be mad, because I always support looking past your "own" party and view all candidates on an even field.

May all our choices make America the Greatest Country for all Americans and for The World. Congrats again guys and ladies.

• I would like to congratulate the Trump voters. That was a crazy ride.

May all our choices make America the Greatest Country for all Americans and for The World. Congrats again guys and ladies.

Class act as always sir ...

So now that we are all in the same boat lets get to row'n .... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• @WOLF you are one of the only sane Hillary supporter I know. The shoe could have been very easily on the other foot this morning. With a Rep House, Senate, and President sumthin is going to happen. Good or bad that remains to be seen. HOWEVER, meanwhile
    :00002485::00002485:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it