Gifts from SS friends

• Ok so now that Auggie received his Christmas gift I can make it public....Want to thank @ShutterBug for taking a wonderful picture and providing the original picture so it can be enhanced in detail of Auggie ( @MACAWS) brother racing the Lone Wolf during Roebling Track Day. Also want to thank @Ross for information I desperately needed to get it done right. This is my gift to Auggie Saccoccio, for being a great guy and Mitch's brother a 24 x 36 poster!

looks awesome!!!!!

• Ok so now that Auggie received his Christmas gift I can make it public....Want to thank @ShutterBug for taking a wonderful picture and providing the original picture so it can be enhanced in detail of Auggie ( @MACAWS) brother racing the Lone Wolf during Roebling Track Day. Also want to thank @Ross for information I desperately needed to get it done right. This is my gift to Auggie Saccoccio, for being a great guy and Mitch's brother a 24 x 36 poster!

Since he is not on the forum I will answer for him. He called me last night after opening the package all he kept saying was "this is so cool, I can't believe he did this" He was working on a shop project but told me it would have to go on hold while he cleared some wall space to hang the picture.

Thank you Brother - you put a huge smile on his face!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Holy shit. @Ross, look what came in the mail today. I am completely f&$%ing gobsmacked. This is awesome. Even has my command coin in the background - beyond cool. Thank you, this was totally unnecessary, but thank you.

I have to rearrange that third garage bay now to make a place to display this massive poster. I never grew up doing mechanical stuff, my dad was a carpenter. And I've moved around too much and been too poor the last 22 years to really have a space I could call a "garage." I still don't have the dedicated space, but I'm slowly accumulating the tools and knowledge, and hopefully someday I have an actual space worthy of being called "Jared's garage."

In the meantime, I'll have this to look at. Thank you, brother.

• I have to rearrange that third garage bay now to make a place to display this massive poster. I never grew up doing mechanical stuff, my dad was a carpenter. And I've moved around too much and been too poor the last 22 years to really have a space I could call a "garage." I still don't have the dedicated space, but I'm slowly accumulating the tools and knowledge, and hopefully someday I have an actual space worthy of being called "Jared's garage."

In the meantime, I'll have this to look at. Thank you, brother.

Who you kidding you married your chief mechanic!
    Very cool poster - this place is just incredible!
    Great work - mystery Santa

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Glad you got it before Christmas. Just a thank you for all you've done. I've been messing around with a bunch of these for a little while and i finally figured out the finishing touch for yours. Put it up in the garage and claim your kingdom sir

• So lemme get this straight.... I do all the work, and @KayTwo gets the poster?! :P

Kidding of course, thank you @Ross!!!

Ummm i thought it might cause too many questions to send a poster of me .... but a good way to keep rodents and small children away

Here i thought you wanted him out in the garage looking at the wall without a wrench in his hand - best I could do

We all know behind every great man is a greater woman who keeps him out of trouble

• Glad you got it before Christmas. Just a thank you for all you've done. I've been messing around with a bunch of these for a little while and i finally figured out the finishing touch for yours. Put it up in the garage and claim your kingdom queendom sir

There, fixed it for ya’... :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• As an idea of how awesome this is, USPS delivered this to my mailbox yesterday, Christmas Eve Day, a Sunday, and I just got it in my hands. (Because who checks their mail on Christmas, right?)

So now I have a new shifter to put in. @mytoy, dude, thank you so much. It looks pretty damn good, and it'll look even better in the sun, I'm betting. Thank you, thank you....love that blue.

• As an idea of how awesome this is, USPS delivered this to my mailbox yesterday, Christmas Eve Day, a Sunday, and I just got it in my hands. (Because who checks their mail on Christmas, right?)

So now I have a new shifter to put in. @mytoy, dude, thank you so much. It looks pretty damn good, and it'll look even better in the sun, I'm betting. Thank you, thank you....love that blue.

You and your's are more then welcome, just post a picture next to the blue of your painted surface so we can see how close the color is. :D:thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

Great, just what you need, more...BLUE BALLS!!!
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: