CRAZY A__ NEIGHBORS!

• One day @Tripod.... one day.
    You remember a time when you was a young Tripod, and your grandma took you to the store in her car?

Well, driving with me will take you down memory lane of rides with your grandma.. :00000441:

You cant have nice chit if you dont baby it! You see some nice cars, and how theyve been rode hard.... reminds you of a 24/7 brothel house..heidi fleiss... no, my baby girl deserves better.. shes more like the hot sunday school teacher that causes you to have to repent after she bends over and picks up her Bible off the pew... lol

I think i have just derailed my own post.
    Back on topic, i will certainly keep yall updated on the Alabama Antics.
    download.jpg

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• There's a nut in every neighborhood.
    One of my neighbors and friend has a big husky who got out of a fenced in area, ran across the street to the nutty neighbors house and had a large Bowel movement on their front lawn. The nut came out with a shovel, scooped the poop, walked across the street to Huskys house and flung the poop at the house!! Just another day in the neighborhood!

I hope you get a court date and the nut gets pooped on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• thatll get some attention...
    Only thing missing was a fan!

There's a nut in every neighborhood.
    One of my neighbors and friend has a big husky who got out of a fenced in area, ran across the street to the nutty neighbors house and had a large Bowel movement on their front lawn. The nut came out with a shovel, scooped the poop, walked across the street to Huskys house and flung the poop at the house!! Just another day in the neighborhood!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I searched for a thread such as Crazy People, or Can You Believe This.... didnt seem right to post on the more dignified veterans threads or posts... Im sure shes somebodys neighbor. Look, before yall get irate at me, let me first say, yes this is a veteran, a veteran of what branch or what tour I havent a clue. She was given medical retirement... at 23. Im assuming the medical part of that was.... "unfit for duty cause your batshit crazy..." And what about the active duty soilder who participated?! WTH?? Animals, and children are the most innocent creatures on this planet.. what kind of person(s) takes enjoyment from this?!?

Authorities: Veteran tied dog to tree, shot it 5 times | Appnews | waaytv.com

• I searched for a thread such as Crazy People, or Can You Believe This.... didnt seem right to post on the more dignified veterans threads or posts... Im sure shes somebodys neighbor. Look, before yall get irate at me, let me first say, yes this is a veteran, a veteran of what branch or what tour I havent a clue. She was given medical retirement... at 23. Im assuming the medical part of that was.... "unfit for duty cause your batshit crazy..." And what about the active duty soilder who participated?! WTH?? Animals, and children are the most innocent creatures on this planet.. what kind of person(s) takes enjoyment from this?!?

Oh my God!!!! That poor dog
    What the hell has happened to this world??? Karma is a bitch. She'll get what she has coming to her and hopefully soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• A 10,000 dollar bond....

Which means she paid a bail bondsman 1000 dollars and walked out.

It takes highly intelligent trainable dogs to become Service dogs. A PTSD dog would be surely a loving and loyal guardian type of a dog.. those dogs should be held in the same class and laws as a Police K-9.

I did a search for "crazy ass people" and it sent me directly to a list of current US Senators and Representatives in Congress

(the above statement does not necessarily reflect the beliefs or opinions of the poster, the moderators, or ownership of this forum. It may not be safe to be suitable for children under the age of 12)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• True..but your crazy doesnt harm others or yourself... for personal enjoyment... this kind of crazy is sickening.

And "slingshot" is all i heard for 1 year prior.... and videos of slingshots... ;) Glad you occasionally get those wild hairs.. its been fun <3

• @Turbosling

It has been ongoing for near a year since us four neighboring properties were served papers... still no court date, but recently answered to a deposition.

Ain't law grand.. ?
    Maybe several grand....

To be continued.

• thanks Dean, not sure what the hold up is... red tape paperwork? Or .... stalling til the ol goat kicks the bucket.. we hear he is well known in the lawyers circle... lol