BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• how would that explain the increase in younger people getting it? - - - flu season is the same for all people of all ages

right now the only group seeing the huge decline also happens to be the group that is the most vaccinated - - younger people who have not been as vaccinated are seeing an increases in cases?

face it - the Pfizer & Moderna vaccines really seem to be doing exactly what they are supposed to do and the only thing standing in the way of us getting back to normal and possibly stopping us fro obtaining a herd immunity are the people who think it is all BS and won't get vaccinated...

Should the young people get the shot?

As someone whose household has just recovered from COVID, it beat the heck out of my wife and myself, while my mid 20s daughter it was barely an inconvenience.

• I really don’t care if you believe this

you can watch the video NOW....before they take it down......and do your own research.....oh that’s right...I don’t need to do no stinking research....I just have to deny everything and it makes everything better...

https://gab.com/2_C_The_Truth/posts/106131533303131333

I’ve been waiting for some kind of confirmation about this... it’s here..

they put something in the vaccine.....they are putting these electronic things into the towers.... whatever it is ....it’s going to activate the vaccine contents to do something inside your body.

I don’t suspect it’s a good thing...

So deny all you want....when it’s finally switched on....don’t say you weren’t told about it. If you become a zombie the deep state has been warning you it’s coming with a ton of zombie tv shows and movies..

the guy in the video sounded English....but the towers are all over the US too so don’t assume anything just because...

Seems really suspicious they would identify the circuit board with cov 19.... not to be confused with something else.

Taking this story to its conclusion...Bill Hates isn’t actually going to kill anybody with a vaccine.... he’s going to force the unvaccinated to do it for him.... same result. His hands will be clean.

• for those of you that think it’s crazy.....the microwaves from the towers penetrate your house and car. Your cell phone works everywhere doesn’t it? So whatever they are constantly pumping out of those towers can penetrate everything. So there is no place to hide....

It’s not about herd immunity.... it’s about herding us... control or elimination... or by elimination..

The masks deliberately brought down your immune system...staying indoors deprived your body of vitamin D.... isolation screwed up your mental state with depression and anxiety... we have been weakened on purpose....now you are more susceptible to whatever is coming next. And I believe there is something in the pipeline...

The tower thing could be the activator part of the 2 parts needed....like the 2 part epoxy....by themselves....nothing happens ...sure you don’t feel sick from the vaccine part A ....it wasn’t designed to make you sick.....PART B WAS... is part B going into the towers? And will be switched on when they have enough people vaccinated? You think I’m crazy..... because this is crazy shit.... it sick...

• if part B does (activate) something to your brain or critical parts of your body....you could become mentally and physically worthless... think about the institutions for the mentally ill.... the only way to control them reasonably is with medications. You don’t have to become a brain eating full fledged movie zombie... but if your brain is activated you may as well be...

keep in mind the entire population is not getting the vaccine.... but around the world we are still talking about billions of people... and the deep state plan was to depopulate the planet by several billion...

You should have been researching and connecting the dots for the past 20 years like I’ve been doing.... dots don’t always pop up all in A neat little row.... they can come years apart... I remember small insignificant dots that at the time didn’t make sense... just like building a puzzle...a small piece here and one from over there and soon you start to see something recognizable.... the info I’ve been showing has come from years of searching....and putting the dots together.. there is no such thing as a conspiracy site..... they are sites the deep state labeled conspiracy to keep you from doing real research... every rumor you ever heard came from a part of real information....the truth will always reveal itself... maybe not as you think it should be....but it will be what it is.

just because you have a very strong denial of certain information Doesn’t make it incorrect... your denial can’t change facts. Only your research can do that....

• Bill Martin I have never had a problem yet, not even in Walmart. Just told them I was not putting on no damn mask and kept on walking. Otherwise, like tractor supply said I had to put a mask on as soon as I got in the door, told them that they did not have a damn thing that I needed and walked out. Tractor Supply also told the employees if they did not wear the mask that they "WOULD BE" fired even if you had a medical problem. This is straight from an employee that protested.

• Bigdog Quote.

“isolation screwed up your mental state with depression and anxiety..

You Think that is what’s happening to BD. Better run to the store and get all the aluminum foil before there’s a shortage. We are are doomed without the aluminum foil. :00007956: :00008172::00008356:

• The problem here is that Bigdog needs to spread conspiracy theories - Bigdog will say anything to try to scare people into thinking everyone is out to get them. BigDog thrives on trying to frighten people and spreading whatever it takes to do so.

Seriously do some searches here on the forum and if you look back to when the pandemic started you will find post after post where BigDog said this virus was manufactured as a weapon by china to kill Americans, or that it was created by the "one world order" people along with Bill Gates to control population

Now I guess he has changed his mind (or his fear based conspiracy sites have) because now its the vaccine that was created to control the population size or to turn us all into zombies that they can control

and on top of that he doesn't even tell us which vaccine - - China has 2, Russia has their own, Europe and the US have 3 or 4 and others are in the process of being added into use - - - so are ALL these vaccines made in different countries, by completely different methods by different manufactures ALL part of Bigdogs government plot to control people?

and if so does that mean that ALL of the worlds countries and Governments are some how plotting together when they can't even agree on things like controlling their borders? - - - world wide cooperation - - seriously?

The problem with the conspiracy theories is that the only way people who spread them like BigDog can make them sound legitimate is by constantly changing their stories every time the facts change so that their lies can be adjusted to fit with todays narrative - - and the easiest way to know these people are making things up as they go is to compare what they say today to what they said before and what they say next week

Before BigDog said the plot against people was a man made weaponized virus - - and now that there are several vaccines to stop the virus and the threat of the virus is no longer as frightening the story has to change - - so now its the vaccine that is the horrible plot against the people - - - - - heck for some time a few weeks back bigdog was saying that the virus was man made specifically so that they would have a way to push the vaccine - - - but the problem here is that there are so many different vaccines - - so which one is it?

if a story needs to constantly be changed and adjusted there is an almost 100% chance it was never the truth - that's the beauty of telling the truth - its always true and the story never needs to change

And now Birddog will reply by trying to justify why his stories have constantly changed - - but isn't that what people do when caught trying to sell BS???

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It’s a simple fix. Go to his profile & block it. Did this about an hour & a half ago. It’s already wonderful. I would have to physically unblock him to see his BS posts...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• using your logic....fauci is a conspiracy theorist...

don’t close the border...

Close the border.

It’s airborne

It’s not airborne

No need for masks

Mask shortage..

Wear a mask.

N95 masks don’t stop Covid...

Get the vaccine wear two masks... giant red flag...

the other countries are using some of our vaccines made here...

The virus was made in Chinese lab.

The virus was from a bat in a wet market.

The virus was altered to infect humans.
    the virus escaped from the lab..

the virus didn't escape the lab...
    released around the world.

Did it hurt our economy?

Did it kill Americans?

No flu this year...

All 200,000 deaths were Covid related..

Do you know 100% what’s in the vaccine?
    do you know why faucet said wear two masks after the vaccine? RED FLAG...

With the FDA, CDC, WHO, cHina, and Fauci lying every other day...who can keep up with any accurate information.....if they ever released any factual info...

I updated my posts based on new information (fresh info) I found from RESEARCH.... you should try it...

Hydroxichloroquin works...

Hydroxichloroquin doesn’t work..

Vaccine shortages

Vaccines ruined

Vaccines suspended..

vaccine side effects

No vaccine side effects...except death from blood clots.. and instant miscarriages...

You just can’t believe that guy....he’s a liar...trying to kill people... trying to scare them into getting an EXPERIMENTAL drug... normal drugs take 7-10 years to come to market....our experiment only took 7 weeks... you think he’s a god ...

my story remains the same.... nobody knows what the virus actually is or does.... or where it came from...except maybe the Chinese.

the vaccine could contain bad stuff. If I asked them about that they won’t tell me.. or you either.. or dr fauci. So there we are...either I’m right or I’m wrong.... time will be the judge. My personal opinion is I don’t trust any of them...and I’ve told you my reasons. Just like there was no election fraud... we’ll find that out shortly ... when 2.0 shows up.

If by trying to educate people to other possibilities I’m thriving on scaring people...you caught me. If you did any of your own research...you might understand... but as of yet...you haven’t proved you research anything...just one denial after another.

• the virus was weaponized....

It was altered to infect humans...before it was only infecting animals...China messed with it. So did they do anything else to it? Can answer that question... they can, I can’t.

If you can think of a good reason to make it infect humans other than creating a weapon...I’ll listen...

• Bill Martin , this I why I enjoyed your company right off the bat! I have the exact same sentiments... I hate the masks, but I wear it because it's policy, requested, and out of respect.

Otherwise, now that I've gone through both shots, I'm lowering it and taking it off when I can, but was raised well enough to respect those around me and put it on when necessary.

Same people complaining about "being told to wear masks, I'm not gonna do it! then go around and complain about the guys (or gals) "not complying with officer requests, they should've just listened!"... Uh... Think about it... More logic out the window.