BigDog’s Delusional Rants

• of course - - - you are correct - - - I am still feeding the troll

I will try to do better :/

as a side note, considering how incredibly slow in the comprehension department this particular troll has proven to be I just wanted to make it as clear as possible for him that I actually can not see the replies he seems intent on posting, but you are correct, even in this attempt it just incourages

Take it from an old teacher, ignorance can easily be faked and slow comprehension can be deliberate - particularly when they know it pushes your buttons.

The problem with teaching is that your job *requires* you to feed the trolls.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• When you refer to liberties and all that happened, are you including all countries or just the USA?

This is what makes me pause, when someone cites information and repercussions that only involve the USA, when clearly this happened in other countries. Not sure why we think we're the center of the universe? Is it because of our power as a country? Is this power a result of partnerships with other countries? If so, it's a whole lot of crap going down that we really can't do much about. So yeah, ignorance is bliss and we should stop buying mods, pool our money, and just get our own island somewhere. That or just keep living our lives because our days are numbered anyway?

confused-squared

My dear friend, I do not think we are on the same page here.

We have more freedom and liberties than anyplace else on earth. That is why people have risked their life to come here. That is why so many brave men and women have sacrificed so much to preserve it. That is what has made us such a powerful country, not government. There are people in the world who do not like what we have and want us to be under that same controls as in other countries. These re the liberties I speak of. We are far from perfect but much better than any other place on earth. If it was any other way people would be crossing our boarders in the other direction to leave.

I have traveled a lot for over 40 years mostly in Asia, I have many friends who would give anything to come here to live rather than where they are.

This covid situation has just been a convenient excuse to cut thru the laws that protect us .

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Take it from an old teacher, ignorance can easily be faked and slow comprehension can be deliberate - particularly when they know it pushes your buttons.

The problem with teaching is that your job *requires* you to feed the trolls.

I would consider a troll as someone that spreads false information to cause turmoil. I have been posting credible information backed by real links to written articles, real pictures and real content published by real people, many of whom are certified, (with degrees or titles) experts in their fields To be forewarned is for armed.

To purposely remain ignorant based on pure denial for lack of a better argument without researching a topic isn’t even a responsible stand. Simply using the “conspiracy theory” which was a cover story originated by the government as a means to discredit and nominalize and hide real information was a propaganda tool. And it’s worked very well on people that choose to be closed minded. Deniers never seem to post credible counter arguments backed by qualified information from experts They just keep parroting.... their denial. Hardly a substantial argument. Denial usually comes because of laziness from lack of education on the topic at hand. Refusal to research to verify the information as real or false is an easy stance to take.

I’ve read hundreds of articles on the topics I post about which goes back 40 years in some cases...some much more recent. Many of the subjects have been investigated by others that have spent considerable hours of their own on research and investigation. As mentioned above from credible experts. I don’t claim to be an expert...but I do post links to many qualified experts. I do consider myself to be more highly informed than the average denier. Where are the denial experts?

Much of the info will soon be revealed to the world. For one, Dr Faucinstein will be hung for his responsibility for Covid. Will that be enough evidence? But way too late for billions of people. BILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT BLINDLY BELIEVED HIM WITHOUT ONE MOUSE CLICK OF THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH OR INVESTIGATION.

MSM is a bought and paid for propaganda machine. Research “operation mockingbird” which controls the MSM narrative. A perfect example is using free donuts, lottery drawings and celebrity endorsements to trick people into blindly and obediently getting EXPERIMENTAL stuff injected into them which can never be extracted again. They created an imaginary urgency (PANIC) to scare everyone. AOC said the world is ending in 8 years from climate change..... everyone keeps saying follow the science ....from the same scientists that big pharm has bought and paid for. If scientists don’t keep get research grants...from their masters ....they don’t eat. So much of their scientific data has been skewed and biased. Based on their personal need to survive.

The medical experts speaking out about Covid and the shots are not controlled by big pharm and many of them stood tall to spread the word based on their expertise. Most jeopardized their livelihood and their careers to try and save lives. To publish real unbiased information. Not bought and paid for information baloney.

Everyone knows or should know by now that the Covid death figures were highly exaggerated. Every death was labeled Covid related. That’s a conspiracy. Go ahead deny it. Insurance companies willingly paid out extra money to hospitals. That in itself is a conspiracy. Insurance companies never pay out extra money without a fight or proper verification. Doctors were bought off, hospitals were bought off and the insurance companies were bought off. That’s a conspiracy. Not on peep of an argument from those insurance companies? WHY..... if you try to claim a Covid related injury....it’s impossible....they have been given blanket immunity. For conducting an EXPERIMENT. You’re ok with that?

A real troll did all of the above. Troll tax dollars are being use to fund the Covid conspiracy. Fudging the death certificates is a troll conspiracy.....someone told these perps to do all of this? Their actions are criminal if you or I tried to do it. It’s fraud on so many levels. Doctors and hospitals and coroners and insurance companies and vaccine companies have been criminally negligent in their oaths and responsibilities and deliberately caused harm to billions. Deniers are ok with all of it. At least you got your free donut. A nickels worth of flour and sugar.

you’ve exposed me. I’m a troll. I started when I was in my old mans sack back in 1946. I made up the entire weather balloon story to cover up the real flying saucers at Roswell. Next i made up the JFK magic bullet story. You know the one where the bullet made a few 90 degree turns. Then came the moon landing radiation belt survival thing ...I moved up my game on the 9/11 story. The hologram airplanes .....And the WMD in Iraq was a good one. I’ve left out many of my trollings for lack of space. But you get the idea.....Ignorance is bliss. Deny it.

• My dear friend, I do not think we are on the same page here.

We have more freedom and liberties than anyplace else on earth. That is why people have risked their life to come here. That is why so many brave men and women have sacrificed so much to preserve it. That is what has made us such a powerful country, not government. There are people in the world who do not like what we have and want us to be under that same controls as in other countries. These re the liberties I speak of. We are far from perfect but much better than any other place on earth. If it was any other way people would be crossing our boarders in the other direction to leave.

I have traveled a lot for over 40 years mostly in Asia, I have many friends who would give anything to come here to live rather than where they are.

This covid situation has just been a convenient excuse to cut thru the laws that protect us .

Thank you for that perspective. I respect your knowledge and outlook and because you aren't in the politics thread, don't get to hear from you too often.

Anyway, since this isn't the politics thread, I won't bring it up again.

• CVS is offering super bowl trips, cruises and other incentives to get the shot.....at what point is this about profits? Since they are getting paid for the shots and they can write off the incentives.....asking for a denier.

• I’m getting a repetitive finger injury from all my mouse click research....

this is absolutely horrible and very sickening....

truth bomb....deniers....please avoid this..... for your own good.

so if the U.K. government is doing it....do you really think ours isn’t? Come on man....

• Get vaccinated.

Don't get vaccinated.

There is always a risk when foreign bodies are introduced to living tissue, regardless of form... splinter, ingestion, inoculation.

So, the question now comes down to this...

Would you folks like to see some more fear mongering or a small pox vaccination scar?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• you totally missed the point...... how many people did the small pox vaccine kill?
    now do you see the denial difference? Probably not ....but that’s just a wild guess.

the shot is worse than the 99.8% survivable virus...

• you might want to read about the Covid immunity you already had from the common cold.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost…-extremism-161623422.html

h just skip this and go into your full blown denial.... we like hearing you whine...

they created a panic for a bug that wasn’t as bad as they scared you to believe it was..... they just wanted to inject things into your body.

• well, here you go....the recipe for Covid ....you can make your own bio weapon virus....

https://redstate.com/scotthoun…n-lab-leak-theory-n389836

and then the doctor helped in the cover up.....and zuckerberg even had Faucinstein involved in the election fraud......

free tickets to the gitmo neck tie parties .....whoooo hoooo..

the gift that keeps on giving...... hey I’m convinced you can trust dr. Faucinstein when he says....get the shot in the arm..... it makes my bank account grow....and the better to kill you with my dear.... there is nothing he wouldn’t to for the good of humanity...

get the shot..... over your dead body.

• What if I told you, the original smallpox vacination was made of the blister fluid from the hand of milkmaid that had contracted cow pox and tested on a nine year old child.

Frankenstein?

What if I told you, there was a product used in homes that is estimated to cause 4,200 structure fires and 40 deaths per year.

Barbaric?

What if I told you, bad things happen to people with no correlation to vaccines.

Fake news?

What if I told you, that you were not the first person I have ever ran into that lived for that told you so moment.

They outgrew it by the age of five?

What if I told you, the blue line generator meme was real.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

Edited once, last by airoutlaw ().

• When are all of us vaccinated people going to die? Magnets don’t stick to me. I see no evidence that I am being tracked/traced.

If vaccines are so bad, why has polio almost been eliminated? Why doesn’t mumps run rampant through our schools? Why haven’t we had a major Yellow Fever out brake since the late 1800s early 1900s?

Because we have vaccines for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• I am vaccinated and done with the process. I keep a cell phone with me so tracking me is a no brainer if "the powers that be" want my location.... The only gray area on the whole Vaccine for me is I do believe that this $#it was cooked up in a lab in China Town and is not natural but still organic. That we have a vaccine for it is pretty cool and shows the Chicoms we can handle their crap better than they can I suppose. Every virus goes into a mutation stage to stay alive. The first strain, usually I think, kills more because it is new. BUT if it kills its host then it dies too so mutation to a less deadly strain is the natural process if "it" wants to survive. So much for my "I think I know".

Soooo this thread should I think progress into the Question: "What should we do to punish the $#it out of China going forward?" They already have a strain of the bird flu as of late that has made the leap to humans but they say "not to worry - we have it under control". I think I have heard this before...

AND what if they do this again? All through history it has always been guns, bullets, and bombs. This is new. I for one firmly believe this covid-19 is purposeful. I believe Trump took them to the woodshed and his pushing back really pissed them off. They hit us with this and everyone in the world is/was taking notes on how we react.

A few million deaths is nothing to these commies. They do it all the time. History proves this. Question is - every one of these pandemics, or most of them, come from the same place. Coincidence? I think not. So what to do with the next one - because you know it's coming.:|

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎