Power Steering Question...

• Something I've noticed in the roughly 500 videos I've watched on YouTube of guys driving their Slings around is that many of them are able to turn their steering wheel with one hand. My pump appears to be working, but the steering has always felt "choppy" and I'm unable to turn it easily with one hand, even when the Sling is moving. I just wondered if that was normal for the Slingshot or if there's a reason to be concerned. :/

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• My SLR is a '19. I think the next time I have it serviced, I'll bring it up and see what they say. If there was a recall for a specific problem, how would I know if it was completed on mine?

I know, call them and ask, right? ...lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• My SLR is a '19. I think the next time I have it serviced, I'll bring it up and see what they say. If there was a recall for a specific problem, how would I know if it was completed on mine?

Go to the Polaris web site and put in your serial number number and you should get the recalls and if they have been done

There is a Polaris web site to check recall,

Polaris Issues Recall on 2015-2019 Slingshot Models | Polaris
    plug in you VIN

• Just entered my VIN into the Polaris website and apparently, the only recall for my Sling was the one for the battery fuse block, and it was done. So, next time I'm in for a service, I'm going to let the tech take it for a drive (with me along) and see what he thinks. I understand the power "assisted" steering may not feel like the power steering in my other cars, but I just want to be sure. Thanks everyone for the help.

• Just entered my VIN into the Polaris website and apparently, the only recall for my Sling was the one for the battery fuse block, and it was done. So, next time I'm in for a service, I'm going to let the tech take it for a drive (with me along) and see what he thinks. I understand the power "assisted" steering may not feel like the power steering in my other cars, but I just want to be sure. Thanks everyone for the help.

The steering is also different between the 2015 and the 2016. I like the 2015 steering a lot better.