Fox News and it's Problems

• I know this is old news now, but I was just looking up on the Net the things that are going on with Fox News today. A lot of it was starting (looks like) when they fired Bill O'Reilly. The FOX NEWS of today is not what it use to be. It also looks like Tucker ( number one on cable) and Hannity may not be long on Fox News. :cursing:

• I like "Fox News" - and when I say that I mean their News program - - - I personally dont care that much for their political opinion shows, Tucker, Hannity, Levin - - I dont watch their shows or any of the others, I also dont listen to Limbaugh

Even if I often agree with the opinions of these opinion show hosts it just seems to be a waste of my time to sit and watch or listen to people tell me their opinions - - seriously whats the point? I don't need my views reinforced I know what I think and what my opinion is - - and the people I do think need to watch and listen and learn from these shows probably never will

Left or right - - - I think political opinion shows only serve to gratify people by letting them be told they are right - - - I seriously doubt they actually change anyone's mind

Fox News - "fair and balanced" - - - you know what I do think their actual news program is very fair and balanced - - I also think their opinion shows which occupy so much of their programming often serve as ammo for people on the left to try to discredit the fairness of the entire network - - these fools think because it is the "Fox News Network" that means every program must be news - - I wish they would change the name to the "Fox information Network" and then do more to let stupid people know that the opinion shows are not intended to be NEWS

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If you don’t watch a channel that covers the negative side of reporting, then you will never be informed to make an informed decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• If it had not been for Hannity (Who would not stop) you would not know what had/has been really going on since and before the 2016 election.

• If it had not been for Hannity (Who would not stop) you would not know what had/has been really going on since and before the 2016 election.

well, I have not watched Hannity since well before 2016 and I think I am pretty well informed as to whats been going on

• I watch Fox but there are shows I don’t like because of the hosts slanted opinions. I barely watch any MSM....way too biased. That said even Fox hosts have to be careful what they say. So you still don’t get the full picture of everything that’s going on. The get accused of conspiracy stuff......and disciplined for doing it.

The news should be the news raw and uncensored, but the facts need to be checked. Then let it fly...it is what it is. The news should be labeled as news and opinion should be labeled as opinion. To avoid confusion.

I have to admit I stopped watching anything running closer to the election. I was having overload... now we have to watch the tally fight...

federal elections should have federal rules.....period. This is how a ballot looks. This is how they are verified and counted. Poll workers need to be held personally accountable. Either we need standard voting machines or standard ballot counting machines.... the machine should be programmed to decide if a ballot is valid or not. And it could be marked by the machine as to why it was rejected. We need a national Picture voter ID. This crap should never happen again.....it’s 2020. This is doable ....

• Unless your clairvoyant, without Any reporting that will dig deep into allegations how do you get your information?

Punch up Fox News on the Internet, and read the 6 or 8 items that came up. I can read and read all of them at least that is what the media is saying. Why do you not look it up for yourself?:thumbsup:

• Unless your clairvoyant, without Any reporting that will dig deep into allegations how do you get your information?

I am a news fanatic I am on my computer digging and researching news and politics everyday - - - and even if I agree with the opinions of Hannity and others what they say still needs to be fact checked - - they are opinion shows not news shows and if I were to simply believe everything they say and trust them to always be factual then I would be just as much of a sucker as those who watch MSNBC and believe everything their shows say

Fact check everything - just because it sounds good and or reinforces what I believe to be true does not make it true - - both sides will lie to us and try to manipulate us - fact check, fact check fact check - - - always fact check!!!

• WingShot Normally if there is smoke, there is fire somewhere. We just do not know how big it is.

almost every rumor I ever heard was based on some factual info....
    I keep thinking about the lies the government tells about UFOs and other things....swamp gas, weather balloons, birds, Venus. None of which can make high speed ninety degree turns or fly straight up and out of sight....or be there one second and gone the next....

• I get most of my new from a dude in a beanie. He considers himself a relative progressive but this year voted a straight Republican ticket because of the democrats insanity.

I do do SOME independent research, especially when someone posts something suspicious in my timeline.

• You all need to remember there is new management at fox after Roger Ayles died kids kids took over who are much more liberal and I think that is starting to show.

I haven't watch fox or any other main stream media outlet in years. There are plenty of really good alternative news sources

Just the News is just one of them. My new rule for any news source is facts that I can verify That is why I like the Blaze as they all ways post documents that are quoted on their site where you can download and read them. You don't get quotes for an source not named or vetted. I think Bill Oriely , Andrew Wikow and Levin are a few more who can back up their facts.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I know this is old news now, but I was just looking up on the Net the things that are going on with Fox News today. A lot of it was starting (looks like) when they fired Bill O'Reilly. The FOX NEWS of today is not what it use to be. It also looks like Tucker ( number one on cable) and Hannity may not be long on Fox News. :cursing:

Yeah Fox has sucked for a while now. The only accurate reporting is their opinion hosts like Hanity and he should start his own network. His viewership should be able to support it.

• [quote='Edward Neal','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9648-fox-news-and-it-s-problems/&postID=325410#post325410']

Unless your clairvoyant, without Any reporting that will dig deep into allegations how do you get your information?

I am a news fanatic I am on my computer digging and researching news and politics everyday - - - and even if I agree with the opinions of Hannity and others what they say still needs to be fact checked - - they are opinion shows not news shows and if I were to simply believe everything they say and trust them to always be factual then I would be just as much of a sucker as those who watch MSNBC and believe everything their shows say

Fact check everything - just because it sounds good and or reinforces what I believe to be true does not make it true - - both sides will lie to us and try to manipulate us - fact check, fact check fact check - - - always fact check!!!

[/quote]

I understand you can fact check and then fact check the fact checker and still find readings on both sides. You arnt allowed to read the FBI or congressional reports t o find your topic. Someone has to spit it out to begin the process. I’m just saying you have to get your information from somewhere to start and just because it’s written doesn’t make it so.

• I basically know for a fact MSM info is always tainted toward democrats.....any republican news is usually not reported ...unless it’s damaging....I hate that.....Walter Cronkite must be spinning in his grave watching these clowns...Their need to constantly be biased has to be monetary....it’s either Done to keep their jobs or they are being paid Extra to do it. Which is technically the same.....so if you have to be paid to spew bias propaganda is it really news? And you’re not really a reporter....