oaky turbo/supercharger

• Trooper Everyone has given you really good advice so the last thing I would give a real consideration is who will be doing the installation, as that can be the determining factor of whether you enjoy it or curse yourself for buying it.

We all have seen the many threads of xxx member cursing xyz company for selling them a "defective" kit.

If I ever go boosted I would factor in sending the sling to XYZ company to get the kit installed by them that way once you drive away you can be confident that you don't have a time bomb or at least as confident as one can be when dealing with turbos.

you are correct sir, excellent advice here, I am pretty close to , well 6 hours or so from dangerdarrell and about 3 from Slingrazor and close to Doc&Ruby. I am pretty sure I can talk someone or even all into helping or hanging out ;) may even get wokka to come the more the merrier. or anybody else that would like to help or hang out.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• I'd actually order the kit now but the end of the riding season is upon us here in Maine so I can wait till spring 2 ride it . I'm just waiting for Black Friday and maybe Christmas to see if there's any deals coming down the road for the SC.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I know he wanted a boost, but it doesn't say that the quad is off the table :)

I'm hoping for a Super Coupon for the Quad in 2022.

Boost 2020

Paint 2021

Quad 2022

A man's gotta have a plan.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• [quote='EricRedSL','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/9574-oaky-turbo-supercharger/&postID=324837#post324837']

Disappointed Slingmods is only offering 5x points on purchases and excluding forced induction systems. I believe 5x points amounts to only 5% and that's on future purchases. I wish DDM would offer 10% and free shipping. I would be first in line for a supercharger.

[/quote]

I think all things slingshot offers 5% points on everything all the time.

ZZPerformance, Go Fast Not Broke
    EST 2000

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke