Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• Earlier better, if we want to get a ride in.

An hour from looo-ray, and an hour (less, actually) from me. Still puts you far from home, and not @MACAWS friendly. We can hook up there, and mini swarm to others. Think, before noon.

Can't help myself @ethermion.......I love your "Swarm" & "Mini Swarm" descriptions for group rides!!! Takes me back to the Seinfeld episode where he turns in his Uncle Leo for stealing books at the book store:

SWARM!!!! SWARM!!!!

:00008172::00008172::00008356:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Swarms are awesome. One thing to sling solo. When you get two or more, everything changes.

Last weekend, we were riding some back roads, and cars pulled over to let us pass. 8 slings in the rear view mirror gets your attention. The power of a swarm.

My wife, who ignored my sling for most of a year, got really pumped up by swarming with others. Yay! And, thanks to the squeeze of @lrobbi, she wants to learn how to drive stick in the sling. Yay! Props to the power of a swarm, and robbi's squeeze - I can talk to my bride all day long to no avail, but another lady can change things in 5 seconds. @lrobbi's squeeze -> you rock. Seriously.

• Swarms are awesome. One thing to sling solo. When you get two or more, everything changes.

Last weekend, we were riding some back roads, and cars pulled over to let us pass. 8 slings in the rear view mirror gets your attention. The power of a swarm.

My wife, who ignored my sling for most of a year, got really pumped up by swarming with others. Yay! And, thanks to the squeeze of @lrobbi, she wants to learn how to drive stick in the sling. Yay! Props to the power of a swarm, and robbi's squeeze - I can talk to my bride all day long to no avail, but another lady can change things in 5 seconds. @lrobbi's squeeze -> you rock. Seriously.

Awesome story!!!! If that's what it took to get your bride more interested in the Sling....POWER TO THE SWARM!!! :00000436:

Where I live......I am the swarm :00010317: ........Hmmm.....what do you call a 1 Sling swarm???......A BZZzzzz??

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Yeah, it took some work, but the bride is on board.

Taught her how to wave like the Queen of England. Palms facing in. Cars pull over for us, she queen waves. Words of admiration at the gas station, queen waves. Requests for a ride at the grocery store, queen waves. Turned back her clock, 40 years. Good living.

And it all started with the swarm last weekend. Well, it actually started with meeting @DocG and his squeeze a month or two ago. When the Doc isn't poking me in the eye, he is actually kind, smart, charming, pleasant company. Bride noticed.

• Funny...my wife does the "Queen Wave" as well. We get a good chuckle every time we go through towns.....people stop and point/stare, and she simply "Queen Waves" all the way through town.....it's just part of the experiences we've come to know since we bought ours in September '15...........always plan on at least twice the time it normally takes to fill up at a gas station, and always be ready to answer questions at restaurants, plazas, and parks. And when my wife takes the Sling somewhere.....she always gets "swarmed" by dudes that can't believe a woman drives one of "Those Things". She's answered so many questions, that she actually knows more technical stuff about our Sling than all our other vehicles combined!!!

• Huh, crickets.

Food Lion, 408 Gordon Ave, Gordonsville, VA 22942

I'll be there 11:00 a.m. on Sunday. Brother @dharmab has a ride planned. Dharma does NOT disappoint. Be there, and bring a change of underwear. Trees are still beautiful at 100 mph in a turn. And, if it is your time to die, it is a great way to go.

I ride, and you should too. This swarm is for real. If I post, it is a party. I will post without fail. Should be perfect weather.

@V-SHOT, @TheRock, @Jdin, @3rdwheel, @WraithSS, @lrobbi, @Trucon01, @Webweaver1021, @Cameron Roberts, @Andy Hatch, @Hpocus, @MACAWS, @Gadgeteer, @DocG

Pass the word. And, promise to not talk about things from Booze & Blues that I don't remember, in front of my wife. Please, pretty please.

• Sorry this weekend Ayla and I have plans with our pre-teen daughter. I know its going to be a good day to ride, but I have to turn pass on this one.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• @ethermion we will be there. In and out of meetings today. Sorry I missed your call. Location is about 1.5 hours south of us. Won't promise I'll keep up at 100 mph, but I'll give it one hell of a shot. WHEW!!! This "hangin' wit da' bigg dawgs" stuff ain't no joke!!!!!

• @ethermion we will be there. In and out of meetings today. Sorry I missed your call. Location is about 1.5 hours south of us. Won't promise I'll keep up at 100 mph, but I'll give it one hell of a shot. WHEW!!! This "hangin' wit da' bigg dawgs" stuff ain't no joke!!!!!

Way cool! 100 mph, and my wife will dump my bloody beaten body by the side of the road, so I hear ya'. We're good.

Big dawgs is as big dawgs does. I'm positive you won't disappoint.

Pumped to see you again! Can't wait! Yay!

• Hey brother!
    I am still at DDM won't get beck until late Saturday. As long as we don't have any hiccup's. The wife will be very happy to hear we will only be doing 100 mph. I will do my best to keep my foot out of the throttle. Looks like about 3hrs for us to get there.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hey brother!I am still at DDM won't get beck until late Saturday. As long as we don't have any hiccup's. The wife will be very happy to hear we will only be doing 100 mph. I will do my best to keep my foot out of the throttle. Looks like about 3hrs for us to get there.

You got some NEW DDMWORKS gifts... I can't wait to see. This weekend I am busy but darn it!! I am looking forward to seeing all the items you have done recently. Have a safe trip back brother.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• You got some NEW DDMWORKS gifts... I can't wait to see. This weekend I am busy but darn it!! I am looking forward to seeing all the items you have done recently. Have a safe trip back brother.

No new gifts - we are working on the tune and getting the most out of the boost controller.
    But I am sure @Dave@DDMWorks will find something I need before I leave. They are absolutely great to work with. Looks like 380WHP and 400+ on torque. My exhaust is holding me back.
    That is a plan for another day. You have a great weekend but we need to carve out some time to get together!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!