Potential Purchase

• You should have tried to buy in 2015 (like me). Getting anything close to MSRP was impossible. I think I ended up paying about $25K OTD for the first one - just a base. Got a much better deal on #2 - Used MC Dealer didn't really know what it was worth and I low balled him. 3rd one I made a killer deal for - because I bought a bunch of accessories as part of the deal.

I feel really good now because I thought I got ripped when I paid $20,000 for my 2015 with 750 untitled, with a roof on it.....In 2016...and the dealer told my that was the lowest Non negotiation price figure....

• Welcome, now drive like your rear tire is on fire! Have fun and don’t get tired from waving.

Then after some miles, call us and we will help you spend your money.

Congrats and welcome to the family.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I feel really good now because I thought I got ripped when I paid $20,000 for my 2015 with 750 untitled, with a roof on it.....In 2016...and the dealer told my that was the lowest Non negotiation price figure...

Yeah, those of us in Texas who had to get them first paid for the privilege. I had my name on the list (but no money down) in Oct 2014. Then the laws finally got changed on Memorial Day 2015. I was in the dealer that weekend with my money down. Took me to August 8th, 2015 to get it. I got #4 in Central Texas, but the waiting made it a 2016 model. (And then it got totaled on Dec 12th, 2015.)

Did a little bit better on the 2019 - just over $14K for the base SS (before TTL). But I did put about $9K in accessories on it direct from the dealer including installation and got what I feel is the equivalent of the SLR w/roof for about $5K less.

• When I went looking for out-the-door prices on the 2015 Slingshot in late Summer 2014, I had several dealers around Houston asking as much as $1500-2500 for Delivery & Prep. One dealer even said they wanted a $2500 non-refundable deposit (on a product no one had even seen). I finally went with a dealer over 100 miles away who offered me an out-the-door price with fees & taxes around $22,500 and only wanted a $500 deposit to hold my order. When they finally got Slingshots in early June 2015, they thought they'd use the fist base model as a demo and sell the second unit to me, but Polaris told them they weren't getting another base model until they sold the one they had. Since they had already put 150 miles on it, they gave me the original Blade windshield for free and dropped the price to $22,100, IIRC.