Some Funny Comics I recently received in emails

• From my Funnies Pusher -

The Years between 50 and 70 are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down." T.S. Elliot

"At age 20, we worry about what others think of us; at age 40, we don’t care what they think of us; ...at age 60, we discover they haven’t been thinking of us at all." Ann Landers

"The important thing to remember is that I’m probably going to forget." Unknown

“It’s paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn’t appeal to anyone.” Andy Rooney

“The older I get, the better I used to be.” Lee Trevino

"I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a lot more as they get older, and then it dawned on me — they’re cramming for their final exam." George Carlin

"Grandchildren don’t make a man feel old, it’s the knowledge that he’s married to a grandmother that does." J. Norman Collie

"To get back to my youth I would do anything in the world, except exercise, get up early, or be respectable." Oscar Wilde

"The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for." Will Rogers

"We must recognize that, as we grow older, we become like old cars – more and more repairs and replacements are necessary." C.S. Lewis

"Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened." Jennifer Yane

"I’m so old that my blood type is discontinued." Bill Dana

"The older I get, the more clearly I remember things that never happened. Mark Twain

“Old people shouldn’t eat healthy foods. They need all the preservatives they can get.” Robert Orben

• The FBI told social media companies that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation and should be suppressed. They had the laptop and could see that it was not. There was no compelling interest to national security to lie about the content. That in itself should give every citizen a reason to distrust the FBI (and all the alphabet agencies in DC).

• The FBI told social media companies that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation and should be suppressed. They had the laptop and could see that it was not. There was no compelling interest to national security to lie about the content. That in itself should give every citizen a reason to distrust the FBI (and all the alphabet agencies in DC).

the power base in this country has become exactly what this country was founded on getting away from - - the idea that we still have "A government by and for the people" is a joke

just like every civilization that has come before us we have allowed our system to devolve into a class system where the people running things believe they know better than the rest of us and therefore get to make rules for us that are not the same as the rules for them

Seriously - if our leaders can exempt themselves from the laws they pass for us how is our system any better than the ones we grew up criticizing?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz SL500."
    Frank Sinatra

"It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married."
    George Burns

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
    Barbara Bush

(Former US First Lady)
    ===============================
    "Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."

Robin Williams

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful."
    Robert De Niro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?"
    Dustin Hoffman

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, 'I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked!"
    Jerry Seinfeld

==============================
    "It's been so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up whom."
    Joan Rivers

Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences money can buy.
    Steve Martin

=======================================
    You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman. Stuff you pay good money for later in life.
    Bob Hope

"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same."
    Oscar Wilde

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE