Some Funny Comics I recently received in emails

• A Winchester woman driving along at speed passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait. The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronizing smirk & asked, 'What's your hurry?'

She replied, 'I'm late for work.'

'Oh yeah,' said the cop, 'what do you do?'

'I'm a Rectum Stretcher,' she responded.

The cop stammered, 'A what?............

'A Rectum Stretcher!'

'And just what does a rectum stretcher do?'

'Well,' she said, 'I start by inserting one finger in the rectum, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it, until it's about 6 feet'

'And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot arsehole?' he asked

'You give him a radar gun & park him behind a bridge..

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• ignorance may be bliss, but believing that every single thing is a conspiracy and a coverup is insanity

until you find out it’s all real.....and everything you thought was real isn’t......we’ve been lied to for hundreds of years about EVERYTHING. ......and the proof will be exposed when trump cones back.....the just found 54 books of the Bible that’s been hidden under he Vatican.... deliberately hidden to keep us dumb, uniformed and under their control.
    I can promise you that what’s coming is totally unbelievable..... and you will see the proof...

I’m actually pissed because of the things that have been hidden from us. Our lives could have been so much better. Sickness could have been erased. We could have been living like the jetsons....literally..... just wait..... you will be amazed.....

• ignorance may be bliss, but believing that every single thing is a conspiracy and a coverup is insanity

I choose to ignore mainstream media at all costs..... the internet is way better than any encyclopedia .... there isn’t enough time to learn about everything on the net. Once you get awakened....you’ll know what I’m talking about....believing there are no conspiracy is insanity.....believing everything the government tells you is insanity. Never thinking there could be another explanation...

so the virus plandemic info wasn’t a conspiracy...

The vaccine poison isn’t a conspiracy...

Russia, Russia, Russia wasn’t a conspiracy

Impeachment’s wasn’t a conspiracy

9/11 wasn’t a conspiracy

WMD (gulf wars) weren’t a conspiracy

JFK assassination wasn’t a conspiracy

UFO coverup isn’t a conspiracy

This election wasn’t a conspiracy

CDC, FDA, WHO, FAUCI Lying wasn’t a conspiracy...

Weather modification isn’t a conspiracy

Benghazi was a conspiracy

your denial is keeping you blind to the real world. The sad part is it doesn’t take much time to find the truth.... but some of it involves connecting dots of info from over years ... I’ve literally had sleepless nights from things I’ve see and read. It’s that scary...that disturbing....that crazy. That horrible.... much of it involves the deep state.... which isn’t a conspiracy...it’s real... buy the cover up is a conspiracy...

Just to be clear...2-3 people involved in a plot/cover up/a crime/ is a conspiracy...they are conspirators ....

Obama’s entire administration was a conspiracy....

I’ve been investigating/researching some of this stuff for over 40 years. When the entire truth is exposed people will be commiting suicide. There will be massive riots all around the world. People will be in funny farms. Some of the truth is horrible, it’s sickening, it’s unbelievable. You’ll really be in denial then..... I was until I looked deeper into all this stuff....

I haven’t even posted much of it. Because it’s so far out there.... for the uninformed people.

• to error on the side of caution...99% ..and since you’re one on the ones constantly crying denial without any investigation into any of the topics.... you wish to remain ignorant on all of it....

so let’s just start with the Covid virus and the shot....through your TDS ....and work your way back to JFK or Roswell ....that only covers about 75 years.... then you could go back past the pyramids....and the history of the world. I just recently read....the white hats found evidence under the 50 mile long tunnel under the Vatican..... of hidden civilization back over 300,000 years ....and 54 books of the Bible they hid from us. Because the Bible was edited to hide much from all of mankind to keep better control Of us.

• Yes, apparently by loaded, floating rail cars on an open rail on a dock. Labor and Industries isn't going to like that. Union's going to be pissed too. Was anyone killed? Someone should have seen this coming...

especially since it’s a model railroad......see the plastic cars floating..... steel would have instantly been on the bottom.... ex union steel worker maintenance welder