Corona Virus

• things aren’t making sense......the virus numbers were really dropping......at that time you only needed a test if you had symptoms.......now you can just get a test for no symptoms....and the numbers are supposedly going crazy....so you have to ask yourself,........

HOW are all the cases jumping so fast to record levels?

first of all I’m asking you why should you get tested without symptoms? They are pushing people to get tested. It’s all you hear about.....from Mockingbird fake news from MSM....

How do you know you have a cold? How do you know you have the flu?

FIRST YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS.....you just don’t wake up and say.....I should go buy some cold medicine or I should go to the doctor because you think you’re going to get a cold or the flu....

I’m going to take my car to get fixed because it could break down it’s been sitting in the driveway....for a month....they always break down when they are sitting in the driveway....

you don’t get a cast on your arm because you might break it...

something is spreading the virus, so it has to be a common denominator and I think it’s the tests. I’m thinking there are tainted swabs in those tests......or they are lying about the numbers of new cases.......but something just doesn’t add up...WHAT IS IT? Or are they spraying the virus into the air......WEAR YOUR MASKS OUTSIDE AT ALL TIMES....another mandate....nobody in those testing locations would have any idea that they are spreading it....where are you getting your masks? Could it be on the mask? They don’t want you to wear anything but a mask....no bandana, no neck gators....

• Didn't go back more than a page or so to see if this was posted already. I consider myself a logical person and none of this has made much sense....

Me AT RESTAURANT:

Hostess: ok, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.

Me: what happens when I get to the table?

Hostess: you can take off the mask.

Me: then it is safe over there?

Hostess: yes.

Me: are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?

Hostess: no words. Confused look.

Me AT GROCERY STORE:

Why is there plastic on the payment keypad?

Cashier: to protect people from Covid.

Me : but isn’t everyone touching the plastic keypad the same way they would the regular keypad?

Cashier: no words. Confused look.

Me : Why Don't you pack the grocery bags anymore?

Cashier : Because of covid 19 to reduce the spread of catching or spreading the virus.

Me : But a shelf packer took it out of a box and put on the shelf, a few customers might of picked it up and put back deciding they Don't want it, I put it in my cart then on the conveyer belt, YOU pick it up to scan it.. But putting it in a bag after you scan is risky??

Cashier : no words, confused look.

Me AT A DRIVE-THRU

Server: (holds a tray out the window with a bag of food for logical friend to grab)

Me: why is my bag of food on a tray?

Server: so I don’t touch your food because of Covid.

Me: didn’t the cook touch my food? Didn’t the person wrapping my food touch it and then touch it again when placing it in my bag? Didn’t you touch the bag and put it on the tray? Didn’t you touch the tray?

Server: no words. Confused look.

And add the Costco people that can’t touch your Costco card but can scan all the food you put on the belt then take the money you hand them..📷 hmmm📷

Me in SOCIETY

Society ; If you cough or sneeze do it in your elbow or sleeve,

Also society : Don't shake hands or hug anyone or you will spread the virus..

To greet people do an elbow tap instead.

Me : Elbow tap ? Isn't that where you tell people to sneeze or cough? into their elbow? Now you want people to tap each other with that elbow

wouldn't it be safer to sneeze into elbow and shake hands like we did before Covid

SOCIETY : You are not allowed to stand and drink at the pub or bar, you have to sit down.

But at the shopping centre you are not allowed to sit down, all the chairs are roped off.

Life is hard for logical people right now. We are being raised without the ability to process and execute logic .

Common sense is not involved.

Where has all the common sense gone????

SOCIETAL GAS LIGHTING!

• Just got off the phone with my parents. They both have felt week and achy the last few days. My mom tested positive for covid, my dad negative but they both live in the same living area within a long term care facility. Both in their early 80's. Looking positive as they both have no underlying conditions per say. Other than my dads inability to stand up for anything longer than a few minutes, inability to perform day to day necessities i.e. putting on shoes, clothing, preparing meals and hygiene.

Although my dad tested negative he is doing worse than my mom. They informed most likely they are both positive. My dad is getting retested. I absoulty believe in the freedom of choice in respect to getting a vaccine. Both my parents indicated weeks ago the desire to get vaccinate. Good news, its being distributed but now it's a race against time.

Hoping for the best!

• Just got off the phone with my parents. They both have felt week and achy the last few days. My mom tested positive for covid, my dad negative but they both live in the same living area within a long term care facility. Both in their early 80's. Looking positive as they both have no underlying conditions per say. Other than my dads inability to stand up for anything longer than a few minutes, inability to perform day to day necessities i.e. putting on shoes, clothing, preparing meals and hygiene.

Although my dad tested negative he is doing worse than my mom. They informed most likely they are both positive. My dad is getting retested. I absoulty believe in the freedom of choice in respect to getting a vaccine. Both my parents indicated weeks ago the desire to get vaccinate. Good news, its being distributed but now it's a race against time.

Hoping for the best!

Let’s hope for the best. Thoughts & prayers...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Hoping for the best!

Just got off the phone with my parents. They both have felt week and achy the last few days. My mom tested positive for covid, my dad negative but they both live in the same living area within a long term care facility. Both in their early 80's. Looking positive as they both have no underlying conditions per say. Other than my dads inability to stand up for anything longer than a few minutes, inability to perform day to day necessities i.e. putting on shoes, clothing, preparing meals and hygiene.

Hoping for the best!

thinking of you and our prayers

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch