Corona Virus

• again there were early reports about tainted swabs coming here from other countries...so did they get destroyed? Did they mysteriously disappear? Are they in the system somewhere?
    I had a hospital procedure a few months ago and they asked me if I wanted tested and I refused....no symptoms, no sense...

(The tinfoilectomy was not a success...)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• wearing a mask or not wearing a mask is a coin toss.....you could be right....you could be wrong......on one hand nothing happens on the other you get sick and might die....

flip the coin.....you feeling lucky?

also remember if our economy dies...we’re next...

• Like I have said, IT"S WORKING!

Just wondering . . . who gets his $45,000 phone booth, Donny or Maleria?

• Yep. I absolutely LOVE the way it’s working!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - As America's response to the coronavirus pandemic splits along partisan lines, a Reuters analysis may help explain why: Death rates in Democratic areas are triple those in Republican ones.

• A local newspaper has a column that tries to answer reader's question. Today the question was why people don't believe the moon landing ever occurred or did believe that the earth is flat. From the answer:

Article quote,

"An April 30 article in Scientific American, "Moon Landing Faked!!! - Why People Believe in Conspiracy Theories," offers many explanations for such beliefs

Perhaps the simplest is this: Studies show belief in conspiracy theories is associated with feelings of powerlessness, Conspiracy theories help people "make sense of the world" by providing simple explanations for complex events - restoring a sense of control and predictability."

End of article quote.

Now, we have insight into understanding BD and his supporters. Perhaps some time with a doctor might also help our Very Stable Genius.

• It said “areas” not states. Also there are 48 other states.

Example: I live in NM which is (unfortunately) considered a blue state. But when broken down by AREA, it looks like this:

(2016 election results )

• There are some that say herd immunity will never happen. Some studies in Spain have shown the antibodies don’t last more than a few weeks and in under 2 months people that had it have lost almost all the protection - remember the common cold is a type of corona virus and people get it over and over no heard immunity

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Cain tested positive and became ill 8 days after the Trump rally

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• the term conspiracy theory started after the JFK assassination....it was the governments way of making the public believe their BS and to make the people that think it was a conspiracy we’re idiots....and they used it to explain UFOs, with other terms like swamp gas, weather balloons, Venus....etc......it continued to be their explanation of the moon landing and 9/11, corona virus and anything else they can’t explain with a good answer.....
    so by the government Continuing to explaining everything Suspicious as a conspiracy theory.....it’s a conspiracy all of it’s own...

• Yep. I absolutely LOVE the way it’s working!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - As America's response to the coronavirus pandemic splits along partisan lines, a Reuters analysis may help explain why: Death rates in Democratic areas are triple those in Republican ones.

so would you call that suspicious......maybe even a conspiracy? How do you explain it?

• So....

We all agree that some bug is out there.

Natural or man manipulated.

It is costing us big time.

And we are being manipulated.

No one has all the answers.

... and we still argue a face covering.

You invite me over to your house and I'm not feeling quite right, but okay.

Two scenarios...

I bring my motorcycle, park it in the middle of your living room, and leave it running. It's loud, obnoxious, and annoying. Half hour later, nobody is feeling quite right.

I bring my motorcycle, shut it down, and park it in the middle of the living room. It's annoying, taking up space, visually distracting. Half hour later, your wife is feeling nauseous from the venting gas fumes.

Question now is...

Do we do somethin about our exhausts in enclosed spaces or continue shopping for food with the motorcycle running?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• More fun to take the Slingshot thru Kroger than the 'shopping cart'. I take the Slingshot to the store to get food so it would save a step or two.