What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• without a doubt the Rattler is the most dangerous ride around here

First of all, I was upset I couldn't get a Rattler T-Shirt anywhere!

Cool little town at the end of it.

We sat in the bar and had a nice lunch.

I stared out on that ride a little tight, cuz I had heard about trouble EJ and others came into over the week.

So I'm riding and not having fun, so I stopped at this little store that's on the route.

Terry said what's wrong?

I told her I'm pulling off to get my shit together.

So after 15 minutes, I just convinced myself to hit it hard and let the groove come to me if there was gonna be one. Once I did that, I was able to get the confidence back and really enjoyed that wicked awesome ride! The mistake I made was trying to make a loop out the ride. I shoulda just rode back down. The route back was hot and boring.

(Uncle BillyBob, find me a Rattler T-shirt please!! XL)  

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Ferguson Supply, Fines Creek, is the only place I have found "Rattler" t-shirts. Sometimes they are hit or miss in having anything that looks good. They are the farm store where you turn to head on the main part of the "Rattler". They sell hardware and farm supplies, gas, and have a grill. Usually, a group of local sitting out front shooting the bull. Only way I would run the "Rattler" hard is for someone to be ahead of me clearing the road.

• Mr. Bill. If you find one, could I put my order in for one as well? Same size, but NOT PINK

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I’ll get ya a Rattler hoodie - you can wear it when we go ice fishing this winter. FYI - ice fishing is on my bucket list and ConnMan is gonna help me scratch that one off !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I’ll get ya a Rattler hoodie - you can wear it when we go ice fishing this winter. FYI - ice fishing is on my bucket list and ConnMan is gonna help me scratch that one off !!

Ice fishing in MN was a blast... We had a six hole house, with tv, furnace lots of beer... We would get shit faced watching hockey games and occasionally catch a fish... :)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I miss the ice fishing I did as a kid in NW Iowa. We did not use a shanty we laid a tarp, a real tarp not these plastic one we have now days, on the ice by the hole and laid on it and put another over us and over the hole so it was dark and you could watch the fish ignore your bait. We caught enough walleyes to keep it fun.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• The Rattler didn’t seem that bad when Dena &I went up it but it was raining so it was more of a joy ride then getting after it and took a different route back.

Your use to those great twisty mountain roads. South Jersey is flat as a pancake! :)