What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies....?

• I don't see it as stolen ideas - just sharing best practices and then folks deciding which of those they want to include in "their" sling that they make their "own". Every idea I've had started with seeing something someone else did and either doing the same or looking for other options. Saw the quad for sale for 30k on FB, and it's huge list of mods. Looking on slingmods to see what they were and for me it lead to the start button and ebrake handle upgrade.

Put a deposit down Wednesday night on a trailer that's a combo of ideas from different trailers I've seen. Guy asked color and I said cheapest we could do as costs in metal are up $600 from my original quote 1.5 months back, he said BS we're doing black at least some yellow pinstriping". Should be done next week!

• Well 3GunSteve they look nice but won't work. They have to be given to you by a friend that rides. I took mine off the Harley when I sold it. A 91 year old I played disc golf with gave it to me. He has ridden all his life so I couldn't part with it and it wouldn't do the new owner any good. I just got to figure out a low point to hang it on the Sling.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Well 3GunSteve they look nice but won't work. They have to be given to you by a friend that rides. I took mine off the Harley when I sold it. A 91 year old I played disc golf with gave it to me. He has ridden all his life so I couldn't part with it and it wouldn't do the new owner any good. I just got to figure out a low point to hang it on the Sling.

You give her your booby bell and she gives you her heart bell and that should cover it.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

I got mine hanging on the sway bar

50912516022_c1b8678491_m.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Got that clearance scorpio alarm installed last night and then between meetings this afternoon I think I got the perimeter sensor dialed in. Put it on driver side so can totally jump in passenger side without it going off. Driver side though it's pretty hard to get in and have to do it with no hands to keep it from going off. Was better like this though vs it going off when you just stood next to it. Trying to make sure it could be used in parking lot w/out being "that dumbass". Full price, for sure pass but on clearance it's not too bad. I'm going to keep a torx wrench with me though for those steering column screws so if I do have issue I can yank the power/ignition interrupt.

Testing it with the teenager -

• Well the security system that came on my 2020 R sucks. It is made so that if you don't use it for 7 days it has to be reset in the computer. Didn't know that and took it back to the dealer the first time. Well the 7 days is more like 3 days and I have learned the dance steps to reset it myself. I might be into a alarm sys like yours.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Well the security system that came on my 2020 R sucks. It is made so that if you don't use it for 7 days it has to be reset in the computer. Didn't know that and took it back to the dealer the first time. Well the 7 days is more like 3 days and I have learned the dance steps to reset it myself. I might be into a alarm sys like yours.

😎 I have a guard dog on mine and hopefully it will never be put to use

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Thought about the kill switch, I used to make them out of the cigarette lighters when cars had them, but that doesn’t keep people from sitting in the Slingshot when you’re not there.

I have a set of Masterlock Street cuffs that I lock from the steering wheel and over to the frame - this will keep anyone out of the drivers seat when I'm not there and I turn the wheels before putting the lock on so the Slingshot can't even be rolled in a straight line - - yes it far from a 100% guarantee but that's what the insurance is for

147064029_3824846570870611_1330625699443990361_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=gXY4pwzxLjYAX_mpQMg&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=1961b1ce55da102067b7d5f9a2c47076&oe=6044DB2A

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies