New Product!!! ZZP Slingshot Pinion Brace Kit

• I'm sold! A picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks Kyle D . Next question; do you offer a price discount for retired military? ;)

I would be sold as well, but my sling is on extended warranty until may 2022 so I will have to wait :/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I would be sold as well, but my sling is on extended warranty until may 2022 so I will have to wait :/

I don't believe an "add-on" such as that would void your warranty, however, never say never and never say always, worse-case scenario, if something ever went wrong with my power-train, I'd simply remove the brace before I hauled the Slingshot in for repair... lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I don't believe an "add-on" such as that would void your warranty, however, never say never and never say always, worse-case scenario, if something ever went wrong with my power-train, I'd simply remove the brace before I hauled the Slingshot in for repair... lol

the way I see it, if the angle drive breaks before the extended warranty is up I will get a new angle drive - they have changed the part number for newer years so perhaps this issue has been fixed and I get a stronger one covered under the warranty - on the other hand if it doesnt break before the warranty is up then at that point in time I can decide if I want the brace.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• BIG THUMBS UP TO KYLE D AND ZZP FOR HONORING OUR MILITARY. KYLE DOES ZZP ALSO DO SAME FOR 1ST RESPONDER?

Officially, no we do not at this time. However, if there was a slingshot customer that wanted to reach out to me directly via my email Kyle@zzperformance.com I would happily make a custom invoice to send them and extend the same discount.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Mike

Contact KYLE D at ZZP Performance and he can assist you, He is a really good guy with a passion for the slingshot and their followers, Like so many on this site.

'It's about the ride not the destination"

• Mike

Contact KYLE D at ZZP Performance and he can assist you, He is a really good guy with a passion for the slingshot and their followers, Like so many on this site.

I spoke with Tyler at ZZP a few days ago and he said it would be a few weeks or more before they had more brace kits in stock. The order has been placed with the laser cutter, but this whole virus thing has slowed production. I asked him to add my email address to their list of those they'll notify as soon as they're available.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• The site shows they are sold out. any idea when they will be available. Also will the stage 1 exhaust that you sold individually ever be sold like that again without buying the whole kit.

Thanks, Mike

We are currently making more braces but manufacturing is taking longer as with most places here shut down we are having to order materials in from out of state. I'm hoping to have more ready to go in 2-3 weeks.

The Stage 1 NA exhaust was always a header and muffler combo because they were a v-band connection and would not work with anything else. We discontinued that setup due to poor sales and it was pretty loud and droney. We are releasing the header again but with our rear exit exhaust which you can see here

The exhaust will come with the header, 3" down pipe, and 2.5" exhaust that runs through the trans tunnel and will also include a transmission mount and a license plate relocation kit. It will sell for $1349.99 which is $150 less than the 2" Welter sells for and $650 less than their 2.5" sells for. They also only use a 2.5" down pipe and not a 3" like we do. If you have any questions feel free to email me at kyle@zzperformance.com or you can call me at 616.421.4296.

• We are currently making more braces but manufacturing is taking longer as with most places here shut down we are having to order materials in from out of state. I'm hoping to have more ready to go in 2-3 weeks.

The Stage 1 NA exhaust was always a header and muffler combo because they were a v-band connection and would not work with anything else. We discontinued that setup due to poor sales and it was pretty loud and droney. We are releasing the header again but with our rear exit exhaust which you can see here

The exhaust will come with the header, 3" down pipe, and 2.5" exhaust that runs through the trans tunnel and will also include a transmission mount and a license plate relocation kit. It will sell for $1349.99 which is $150 less than the 2" Welter sells for and $650 less than their 2.5" sells for. They also only use a 2.5" down pipe and not a 3" like we do. If you have any questions feel free to email me at kyle@zzperformance.com or you can call me at 616.421.4296.

Just curious what material you're using for this exhaust? Stainless? If so what grade.

Really hoping it's not aluminized

• Kyle would you be willing to start a waiting list ?? As I would be willing to preorder and pay a deposit .

So if thats a possibility I would like to get my name on it and I'm sure a few more would to.

• Kyle would you be willing to start a waiting list ?? As I would be willing to preorder and pay a deposit .

So if thats a possibility I would like to get my name on it and I'm sure a few more would to.

I can start a waiting list for products. No need for a deposit. Just shoot me an email to Kyle@zzperformance.com and let me know what product you are interested in. Alternatively, if it is a product on our website https://zzperformance.com/collections/slingshot and it is listed as sold out, there is also a red box on the right side of the screen that says in stock reminder. If you click on that, you can put your email in there and as soon as it is put back in stock on the site, you will be sent an email. If it is something not on the site yet like the rear exit, shoot me an email and I can email you when it's released.

• Just curious what material you're using for this exhaust? Stainless? If so what grade.

Really hoping it's not aluminized

The exhaust is made from 304 stainless. It is not aluminized because it is stainless. Aluminized is what they do to mild steel to keep it from rusting.

• Any other performance mods this year Javarow ?

Asking for a friend...

So far since last years Sundre sling feast added headers with rear exhaust , had my PCM tuned by Kyle , added the pedal commander as well these few additions have made a difference for sure as well I have changed out my pin striping and added grill fillers from Karate Steel and painted a number of parts to match the new pin striping.What about you Doug any modifications ??