12 V Heated seat pads...

• When it’s cold out the top of your thighs gets cold. Your shoulders and back get cold. Your neck gets cold. Your hands get cold. Your face gets cold.

Keep in mind these are made for cars that are enclosed. So you don’t have to worry about the wind hitting the front of your body constantly.

So much of the usage will be on days where it’s not really cold.

I have one that I bought for $5 and I haven’t used it yet. But I have a complete set of heated riding gear that I really like.

Keeping your back and butt warm will be nice but you’re going to get cold from the windchill blowing on the front of your body. Which the seat won’t help.

• I have all the heated gear......I ride with the temps in the teens and on occasion single digits.....I just want /need some thing for short rides so i don't have to wear the heated gear just to get coffee and a bagel at the local deli....

I'm tired of people asking what are those wires on your jacket?.....I usually just tell them its for my penile implant...

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I have all the heated gear......I ride with the temps in the teens and on occasion single digits.....I just want /need some thing for short rides so i don't have to wear the heated gear just to get coffee and a bagel at the local deli....

I'm tired of people asking what are those wires on your jacket?.....I usually just tell them its for my penile implant...

just don't try to make a joke about a suicide vest....

Seriously don’t do it...

It will start with terroristic threats and end in federal prison...

• Are any of these water proof or water resistant? I like the heat and cooling but was wondering about weather.

Probably not recommended for wet weather.....if you’re going to get wet you could always put it in the compartment behind the seat...

My cell phone is always mounted on my dash....several times I’ve been caught in a shower. The first thing I do is stick my phone behind my back to keep it dry.