Beaded Seats

• Thats how we usually go up to Big Bear, 247 to the 18, We have a place up there on Starvation Flats road right by where the road crosses over the lake on the east end by the wet land area

As to Idyllwild I am hoping they can fix it pretty soon, a loop up 74 through Idyllwild and back down through Banning is just about my favorite ride when the weather gets hot - - for now I guess I will have to turn around and come back down the way I go up

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It was chilly here today...I rode 40-50 miles and on the way out I was sitting on the ventisit cushion not thinking about the cold air that was circulating behind my back making me cold ...on the way home I put it behind my seat.....and I was slightly warmer... a thin windbreaker also makes a pretty big difference.

• Well these came in today- will try them out tomorrow 😎

look forward to hearing what you think - I must admit the hot air in the foot well has me concerned

• look forward to hearing what you think - I must admit the hot air in the foot well has me concerned

That was I think one of the very first things that I did. I blocked off all of the holes in the foot well. I made a pattern of the hole and used old style (20's to 40's) wind shield rubber. It comes in two widths, I used the narrower on one side of the hole and the wider on the other and it overlapped so that the pedals would work thru it. Oh! I used RTV to stick the rubber on. There is a DIY over on TDS. It is a pain in the butt to do but it works

• That was I think one of the very first things that I did. I blocked off all of the holes in the foot well. I made a pattern of the hole and used old style (20's to 40's) wind shield rubber. It comes in two widths, I used the narrower on one side of the hole and the wider on the other and it overlapped so that the pedals would work thru it. Oh! I used RTV to stick the rubber on. There is a DIY over on TDS. It is a pain in the butt to do but it works

With the 2015 we added the muffler/exhaust manifold heat shields, (they were not stock back then), and floor mats, now even the dog rests comfortably on the passenger side floor? The only thing different from "newer" models is that we have never installed the radiator shroud?

Bill

• "I must admit the hot air in the foot well has me concerned"

Getting ready to put them on the seats in about 30 min for today's ride. It is a jacket and hat day this morning before it warms up.

I like the FunCycle blocking off the hole in the drivers side but perhaps will do this with a way to remove it as well for the winter. Good Idea. As far as the hot air and all - ALL the air around me is gunna be hot. It is the flow of air that I am looking for. If I put in a seat pad with no fan I have no "pushed" air. With the fan it will at least be moving air and really no hotter than the ambient air. These plastic seats, as we all know, leave your back drenched in the summer. IF I can eliminate or drastically reduce the "swamp" then I will be happy. Yes it is hot here but the humidity is almost nothing. Moving the air, although hot, most will evaporate I am hoping. We shall see.....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Very much slap on and go and I will have these dialed in better tomorrow. However, they feel quality and when I turned them on the fan kicks air everywhere so I am hopeful. Everything about him I am happy with so far.

• What winter really looks like

• those actually dont look bad. depending on your report I might have to think about trying them out

on a slightly different note back in my first summer I bought myself 7 white long sleeve moisture wicking shirts. on work days during our 110 degree plus days I change into one for the ride home. At first it seemed odd putting on a long sleeve shirt when it was 110 out, but they really do help keep me much much cooler and dryer and that wet back you mentioned drys out very quickly and the evaporation helps cool me down, just lean forward a bit at stop lights. Also and probably more importantly is the protection they provide from skin cancer - never had it and I sure dont want to start now

bet the shirts would be even better with these seat cushions

white long sleeve moisture wicking shirts - - highly recommended for rides on hot summer days - might not look cool, but they are :thumbsup:

• What brand?

• Well here we go… This is just a one time review so keep that in mind. First off I like the color and fit and feel of them. They were comfortable all day and will have no problem keeping them in the SS all summer. Then back side is smooth and no ruff edges to harm the seats that I can see. Got to 96 degrees in desert about an hour into the ride. Nothing but a T-shirt against the pads. While riding not once did my shirt get wet. In stop and go in town traffic I felt some moisture but perhaps 10% of what it would have been with no seat pad. The motor on the fan is quiet and you will not hear it. I know for sure if I was on the plastic seat without these my back would have been drenched. So I gotta give them a thumbs up! Another thing is they don’t turn off after 30 min. I had the fan on full on the whole time and it stays on as long as the power is on so no checking to see if it cut out like the heated seats. I may update this with further use but so far I am happy with the fit, feel, quality, and PRICE of these. Hope I don’t have to eat these words later but happy for now.

Zone Tech SE0003-2 Cushion-2-Pack Black 12V Automotive Adjustable Temperature Comfortable Cooling Car Seat Cushion

by ZONETECH

3.8 out of 5 stars    143 customer reviews

| 20 answered questions
    Amazon's Choice

Price: $61.99 For two