Can you raise the driver's seat up, wife is short.

• Thanks everyone, we have a 2015 SL for 3 years now. My wife drives sitting on a pillow. We have looked at newer models and the 2017 Polaris Slingshot SL LE had some great seats. (Quilted Comfort Seats) still sold by Polaris but they are $825 each! We have looked at after market seats also but is hard to tell is they are any taller. So
    Can you raise the driver's seat up? That would do it. Thanks again for your time.

• Thanks everyone, we have a 2015 SL for 3 years now. My wife drives sitting on a pillow. We have looked at newer models and the 2017 Polaris Slingshot SL LE had some great seats. (Quilted Comfort Seats) still sold by Polaris but they are $825 each! We have looked at after market seats also but is hard to tell is they are any taller. So
    Can you raise the driver's seat up? That would do it. Thanks again for your time.

If it makes you feel better, those seats are sold as a pair! The description says "seats", not "seat".

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• If it makes you feel better, those seats are sold as a pair! The description says "seats", not "seat".

Unfortunately all of the others from Polaris are sold as a pair but not (Quilted Comfort Seats). I went to the dealer to order the set and have them install them that is when they told me it was each seat. I looked again today because we would like to get them. I even did a mass search online to see if any dealers might have some in stock for less but only found the same price. Thanks.

• Unfortunately all of the others from Polaris are sold as a pair but not (Quilted Comfort Seats). I went to the dealer to order the set and have them install them that is when they told me it was each seat. I looked again today because we would like to get them. I even did a mass search online to see if any dealers might have some in stock for less but only found the same price. Thanks.

Someone in the parts department tapping on his computer doesn't know what he is talking about! Call another dealer. Is it really logical that Polaris would not sell seats as a pair? It sure would make your Sling look pretty silly! The description says "these seats" not "this seat". Call Cycle Springs 727-771-1211. https://shop.cyclespringsonlin…Quilted_Comfort_Seats.htm

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• HI Keith Paul Jr Kelly the Ciphers are about the highest and with adjustable sliders on passenger side as well that helps. And like all things offered aftermarket , they blow that dealer price away. here is the newest cipher in a quilted type pattern, at $789.oo a set plus $174 to $280 a set for the needed Slingshot seat brackets you can add spacers as well between the seat bottoms and the seat brackets . You can view them and many more aftermarket seats on my site at

https://allthingsslingshot.com/collections/aftermarket-seats

• Someone in the parts department tapping on his computer doesn't know what he is talking about! Call another dealer. Is it really logical that Polaris would not sell seats as a pair? It sure would make your Sling look pretty silly! The description says "these seats" not "this seat". Call Cycle Springs 727-771-1211. https://shop.cyclespringsonlin…Quilted_Comfort_Seats.htm

The link you sent also shows the price for one. If you look at the Polaris website you can see the say (pair) is sold as a pair.

• HI Keith Paul Jr Kelly the Ciphers are about the highest and with adjustable sliders on passenger side as well that helps. And like all things offered aftermarket , they blow that dealer price away. here is the newest cipher in a quilted type pattern, at $789.oo a set plus $174 to $280 a set for the needed Slingshot seat brackets you can add spacers as well between the seat bottoms and the seat brackets . You can view them and many more aftermarket seats on my site at

https://allthingsslingshot.com/collections/aftermarket-seats

Thanks we are looking at them. That was my next choice if we cant raise the seat up. Thanks.

I cut the wind screen down to about 3/16 above the center brace on my 2015. I think it works out to about 3 inches

• were you asking if the drivers seat could be moved up about an inch. If that is what you need just go to a hardware store and get you some black pipe couplings that are about 3/4" to 1" " and grab you some longer bolts to accommodate for the pipe pieces you just added. Just put the pipe pieces between the seat rails and the floor and tighten down the bolts.

Im 99% sure you dont have to brace the seat tracks in the center but if u feel like it just cut you a couplle piece of wood to brace under the tracks. They will just sit under the tracks without any bolts.

You can technically put the seat a foot higher in the air if you want to. :thumbsup:

• were you asking if the drivers seat could be moved up about an inch. If that is what you need just go to a hardware store and get you some black pipe couplings that are about 3/4" to 1" " and grab you some longer bolts to accommodate for the pipe pieces you just added. Just put the pipe pieces between the seat rails and the floor and tighten down the bolts.

Im 99% sure you dont have to brace the seat tracks in the center but if u feel like it just cut you a couplle piece of wood to brace under the tracks. They will just sit under the tracks without any bolts.

You can technically put the seat a foot higher in the air if you want to. :thumbsup:

I did not think about that one, and knew you could do that

• I was going to recommend longer bolts and spacers, but then I went and looked at how seat frames bolt down and on the driver side the 2 front bolts go in at an angle so it would not be as simple as I had thought it might be

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Thanks! I might look at that, I am first going to see about a pair of the Quilted Comfort Seats.

were you asking if the drivers seat could be moved up about an inch. If that is what you need just go to a hardware store and get you some black pipe couplings that are about 3/4" to 1" " and grab you some longer bolts to accommodate for the pipe pieces you just added. Just put the pipe pieces between the seat rails and the floor and tighten down the bolts.