Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• This is my baby girl Chloe, she passed on Friday. As her lifeless head sat on my lap I wrote the following:

When our daughter brought Chloe home I was reluctant. My pet “policy” was “nothing that poops”.
    Chloe arrived with worms, fleas and not in great shape. We bathed her, got her healthcare.
    In the beginning I was resentful. She was a big dog with big dog problems.
    Slowly she wormed her way into my heart. She was a sweet, kind and loving companion.
    She so throughly changed that resentment that I opened my home and heart to 2 more dogs.
    I’ve said many times that I smile every day because of my dogs; because of Chloe, the large black lab that gave love that was endless and truly made our house a home.
    On the 14th of May 2021 Chloe resigned her position as the canine matriarch of our home. She passed away leaving wounded and broken hearts.
    Chloe you have made me a better person, for that I will be forever grateful. your life was well lived.
    I love you baby girl and I miss you more than I could ever express.
    Thank you.
    End of watch

• I feel for you sir. There is no truer love than the love of a dog. We are currently nursing our latest rescue thru his final stages trying to keep him comfortable. Funny just like you after my last dog past I was totally against getting another dog. But my wife insisted we adopt this 11 year old Husky mutt because his owner was in poor health. Now we are inseparable. The only comfort I can offer is that you remember that you gave her a better life than she could have received anywhere else.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• My condolences, dogs lives are so short. I think that's why they've learned to spread love and joy every moment they have. You have made Chloe's life the best ever!

• What else on earth will love you like a dog?? You walk in from somewhere and your dog just about craps on themselves with excitement - you leave for 10 minutes and when you come back it’s like you been gone for weeks again. IMO there is nothing purer than the love of a dog. I’m quite sure that anyone that has experienced that love -they would certainly agree !! Love on your dog everyday just a little and you will get paid back in spades !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• What else on earth will love you like a dog?? You walk in from somewhere and your dog just about craps on themselves with excitement - you leave for 10 minutes and when you come back it’s like you been gone for weeks again. IMO there is nothing purer than the love of a dog. I’m quite sure that anyone that has experienced that love -they would certainly agree !! Love on your dog everyday just a little and you will get paid back in spades !!!

A Mistress with big Hooters?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE