Lets see those dogs!!! And cats or whatever pets you have

• Bailey sporting his new shirt. He's getting older and developed two bumps. The vet believed they weren't an issue, but one was under his front equivalent of an armpit. We thought it best to remove as it would be an issue with movement. Bill was only a little higher to have both removed so that's the direction we went. Vet said no issues. He hated the cone so we use a shirt. He's fine with that. Doesn't bother the stitches at all.

• Bailey sporting his new shirt. He's getting older and developed two bumps. The vet believed they weren't an issue, but one was under his front equivalent of an armpit. We thought it best to remove as it would be an issue with movement. Bill was only a little higher to have both removed so that's the direction we went. Vet said no issues. He hated the cone so we use a shirt. He's fine with that. Doesn't bother the stitches at all.

Great idea with the T-shirt!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Zoe will be 11 in a couple of months and she has those lumps all over. Be a Lab that is not uncommon and the vet doesn't think they are to be worried about either. They have grown over the years but don't seam to bother her.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Zoe will be 11 in a couple of months and she has those lumps all over. Be a Lab that is not uncommon and the vet doesn't think they are to be worried about either. They have grown over the years but don't seam to bother her.

our prior dog was a lab mix and he had a couple of those lumps. Vet was never worried about them

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• In Bailey's case the bump of concern was on the inside of his right front leg that was rubbing against his chest every movement of his leg. Had to be uncomfortable and we didn't want that. Other one was fairly large and if it got any bigger the concern was if it needed to be removed the area needed to stich the skin would become too much to handle. Most bumps are common and fatty masses with no real harm. Issue was with the rubbing as opposed to cancer. So, we're glad. It turned out well for all.

Again, as in previous instances for the time a pet is missing even for a partial day it's so very different to walk into a home and not have them there to great you. It was noticed when we dropped him off to have the procedure done. They are special.

• I had a trial Spinal Cord Stimulator placed in my back Monday and Zoe couldn't understand why she couldn't share my recliner with me as she does every evening. A 106 pound lab isn't something I didn't want in my lap but tonight I just had to let her. You did the right thing with Bailey's that had to be a bad place to have that lump for him.

• I had a trial Spinal Cord Stimulator placed in my back Monday and Zoe couldn't understand why she couldn't share my recliner with me as she does every evening. A 106 pound lab isn't something I didn't want in my lap but tonight I just had to let her. You did the right thing with Bailey's that had to be a bad place to have that lump for him.

Best wishes with the spinal cord simulator, hope it helps out!

• The trial one they put in Monday is working great. It is the first time I been able to take Zoe for a walk in years. They are going to put the pernament one in in a couple weeks.

Glad the surgery went well for you Mr. J. I'm in a brain fog about what to do on my back issues. After dealing with local "experts" who just pushed epidural or facet injections and pushing enough pills to kill half the population of a third world country, I finally found a neuro surgeon who knows his stuff. Too bad my MRI and ct scans puts him into a corner of what the do. I saw the images and saw what he was saying. There's multiple areas of concern, but only 2 areas that he believes are causing the pains. So he wants me to go in for a "deep" injection at L3-L4 joint to see how I feel the next day. Then two weeks later to get the same thing at L4-L5 and see if either one eliminates the pain for that 24 hour period. if so, he wants to do a combination fusion and "cage" to prevent the slipped disc from getting any worse. I was hoping once he was able to determine which area the pains were originating, that maybe, just maybe, i could improve with either the implanted pain pump so i wouldn't have to pop all these pain meds daily (to try to save the liver) or even the spinal stimulator you have. I'll probably try sending you a pm to pick your brain after you've had yours long enough to know the good vs bad if you don't mind sharing with a fellow Floridian.

Hope you get past the issues you had and this works well for you

Who knows. If I can get pain free, I might be looking to get back into a Slingshot again

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Had dogs all our married life of 53 yrs. Last brood was 4 yorkies but all gave passed 2 years ago. Wife is legally blind, deaf for the most part without her implant attached which works minimally and needs a walker or wheel chair to get around along with her diabetes. We are 74 and she still loves going in the sling on a daily basis but will not go over nights. We have almost 106k on the sling. Talk me out if getting a dog. Fell in love with a labradoodle today.

• I may have posted this one a few years back. What a beautiful dog. Jasmine, she passed. We would sit in the back yard just looking out. I knew time was short, I think she was 14 years old when this picture was taken. I was sitting to her left in the seat and got up to get a drink when I took this picture. It was how I wanted to remember her.