@gpcustoms emergency brake conversion

• Thank you @gpcustoms I installed it today and love it.

Looks good @VIPNiSS!!!.........but you're not quite done yet. You still need to do the final tug on the dust cover, and pull it completely back from the handle. It will kind of snap into place when you do.
    It should look something like this when it's fully pulled back:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• oh i guess i didnt tug hard enough.. ill have my wife tug on it, shes used to tugging hard :) thx for the heads up. ill check it out in the morning.

:00008172::00008356::00008359:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• got an e-mail or note of sorts just the other day that I can't find to save me,..Someone in Canada wants a E-brake assembly and I can't find the note so send me a pm and remind me. I am sure we can get you one ;-)
    Going in for my next round in a few minutes but have the tablet and lots of electronics to keep me occupied. Will start fresh again next weekend my friends :00000156:

• got an e-mail or note of sorts just the other day that I can't find to save me,..Someone in Canada wants a E-brake assembly and I can't find the note so send me a pm and remind me. I am sure we can get you one ;-)
    Going in for my next round in a few minutes but have the tablet and lots of electronics to keep me occupied. Will start fresh again next weekend my friends :00000156:

@gpcustoms Was that our conversation? I went looking but can't find it right now either. Hit me up when you're feeling up to it

Hey gpcustoms - I sent to you an email last week about an ebrake cover, but expressed concern about the ease to you and cost of shipping it to Canada. Likely it is best that I just wait until I am a snowbird in the late fall and order it then.

• @gpcustoms Was that our conversation? I went looking but can't find it right now either. Hit me up when you're feeling up to it

I see lowlander was also in Canada ;-)
    I am back in for my 3rd hospital round so I will be out till Friday.
    Both of you send me a note for the weekend and I will get something arraigned for both of you ;-)

• Okay young Jedi.

Round 3 done and round 4 starts in a little over a week. The affordable source and stock of silver handles dried up so I contacted MOMO and they said they would hook me up with almost identical MOMO versions of the NRG handles but the international shipping is a factor I can't estimate for delivery.
    I still have access to the black handles and will continue to use them.
    So what this means is I will be posting with luck that I have some kits available next week.
    The additional news is that I have been moved up from 6 rounds to 4 rounds to the bone marrow proceedure which could be in 5 weeks plus the 60-90 days before I can return to my regularly scheduled programming.
    In English this means I will be home eating apple pie for thanks giving and making lots of promo kits to continue the fund raiser without any further delays as you have all experienced.
    So if you din't knows or just needed an update this is the world I have to navigate at this moment in time.
    Give me shouts, pms or call.....I will hook you all up as soon as the stars align :00000156:

• This is serious good news! Very nice to read.