Maggie valley T-shirt’s

• Ok I’m not being the wicked witch I’ve asked quite a few ppl this weekend about our shirts we ordered for Maggie valley and no luck couldn’t find out where John and mine were @SlingRider I sent you a message twice but figured you’ve been busy this weekend just want to get our shirts we paid for. Btw we have made it home John has put me in bed and I’m gonna pay for all the activities from this weekend. My oncologist is also gonna kill me for the terrible sunburn I received. Sun and chemo don’t mix lol!

• Ok I’m not being the wicked witch I’ve asked quite a few ppl this weekend about our shirts we ordered for Maggie valley and no luck couldn’t find out where John and mine were @SlingRider I sent you a message twice but figured you’ve been busy this weekend just want to get our shirts we paid for. Btw we have made it home John has put me in bed and I’m gonna pay for all the activities from this weekend. My oncologist is also gonna kill me for the terrible sunburn I received. Sun and chemo don’t mix lol!

Ouch!

I got a real Tevas tan on my feet from the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• @Deelabaff very sorry you did not get your shirts. I was everywhere at the events, but was not on the forum. Very hard when I do t know everybody by face. I can ship your shirts to you. I did not get home from MV until 11pm last night and worked all day today. Cut me a little slack

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Oh I know you were busy that’s why my first statement was not to sound like the wicked witch. There was so much happening and so many ppl I can only imagine all you were doing, just wanted to put one more face with a name and promote as well. All of you all have been so nice to John and I welcoming us to the group including us in rides and dinners and such I don’t know how much longer I’ll be around but I’m sure glad I found y’all

Thank you and @SlingRider I didn’t mean any disrespect in dm or here sorry if I came across that way.

Dee LaBaff
    “Fire n Ice” :evil::saint:

• It still looks good, the colors are holding strong after all the washes and ive tried very hard to get that purple to fade to red! :00008566:

Keep trying!! After about 100 or so washes it will gradually begin to go through the color changes starting with blue! tongue-squared

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM