Hate to ask.. use of a trailer Dec 1st - 5th Atlanta area

• Hate to be that guy but I had to use my used trailer purchasing money for a special woman in my life recently. With that said I was wondering if there were any Atlanta area north SlingShot owners who might have a trailer I could use for the track day event Dec 4th. I would need to pick it up Friday or Saturday and return it late Tuesday after work. Maybe a deal could be worked out on some MeanSling items?

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Stock wheels just slightly wider tires.
    Will remove front wings if needed.
    Blue Ridge is only an hour away for me. Know the back roads.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Guys... Thank you for all your willingness to help. I have secured a 14' aluminum full ramp / deck trailer. Still good to have old Jeep buddy's around.

I'm testing it out tonight to see if I have any fitment issues.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Guys... Thank you for all your willingness to help. I have secured a 14' aluminum full ramp / deck trailer. Still good to have old Jeep buddy's around.

I'm testing it out tonight to see if I have any fitment issues.

What did they have going on this past weekend (four wheeling) I must to have passed 25 of them coming home on I-26 Sunday morning, most of them covered in red clay. They were from Georgia, Fla. and S.C.

• FunCycle, there’s a lot of side by sides going to ride in Tennessee this time of year at Windrock and Royal Blue just above Knoxville

@FunCycle what he said. Don't know of anything in particular. Those two spots are always busy.

@Fast Orange thanks but I have one lined up know. All is good!

@Nemesis1701 is looking for a little help in locating a trailer for his drive. Anyone able to help him out?

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Good God these things are freaking wide. Gonna have to remove half of my wings and splitters and hope my custom lettering on my tires don't rub off.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Patrick, come by and get mine. Open or enclosed which ever you want

@Fast Orange looks like I might have to take you up on your offer. My SS is too wide for the trailer I had lined up. It's only 78" wide but has nice guard rails the screw it all up. What's the width of the open trailer? Don't want to take your nice enclosed tailer.

Tell me what you need from me. I would need it either Friday the 1st or could pick it up Saturday the 2nd.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• Patrick, it's a bit of a ride, but if you can't find one, my trailer is just sitting in the garage and I won't need it back right away. Only issue would be you'd need to inflate the airbags with an external compressor since the on board one is powered through the trailer harness. I'm just outside of Daytona's I-4 and I-95 intersection. You'd have to pick it up by Friday the 1st though as I'm going to be gone for a couple of days leaving on the second. lmk

Phil

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Patrick, it's a bit of a ride, but if you can't find one, my trailer is just sitting in the garage and I won't need it back right away. Only issue would be you'd need to inflate the airbags with an external compressor since the on board one is powered through the trailer harness. I'm just outside of Daytona's I-4 and I-95 intersection. You'd have to pick it up by Friday the 1st though as I'm going to be gone for a couple of days leaving on the second. lmk

Phil

Thank you so much. I'll keep that in mind. That would be a lot of driving but very much appreciated.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @Ruptured Duck, the bottom line I'm seeing here is that maybe you should take more seriously the positive impact you have on this community with tour hard work and impeccable citizenship, and your general good standing among the folks here. There are people coming out of the woodwork to help you, and all you have to do is ask. ;):thumbsup: