Slingshot Dealer

• Friday I called up the dealer where I purchased my SS asking for prices and availability for the rear axil bearings. The girl on the desk gave me the prices, and had them in stock. She then said if I made an appointment they would replace them for free and save me the $150 or so. I arrived Saturday to a warm welcome from all the staff and they got to work on it right away. The pulley side bearing was shot, wheel side was OK but they replaced them both. The chief Mechanic told me there was some minor wear on the belt that if I had any problems down the road they would replace it also and made a note of it on his warranty report. I was more than pleased over the entire experience and now will highly recommend this dealer for any of your Polaris needs and sales. They are VOLUSIA MOTOR SPORTS in New Smyrna Beach Florida. My Dealer rating would be 4&1/2 out of five stars. :thumbsup:

• Friday I called up the dealer where I purchased my SS asking for prices and availability for the rear axil bearings. The girl on the desk gave me the prices, and had them in stock. She then said if I made an appointment they would replace them for free and save me the $150 or so. I arrived Saturday to a warm welcome from all the staff and they got to work on it right away. The pulley side bearing was shot, wheel side was OK but they replaced them both. The chief Mechanic told me there was some minor wear on the belt that if I had any problems down the road they would replace it also and made a note of it on his warranty report. I was more than pleased over the entire experience and now will highly recommend this dealer for any of your Polaris needs and sales. They are VOLUSIA MOTOR SPORTS in New Smyrna Beach Florida. My Dealer rating would be 4&1/2 out of five stars. :thumbsup:

Sound very similar to my experiences with TRI-COUNTY HONDA (Polaris, Yamaha, Kawasaki, etc.) in Petersburg, WV. It's a long drive for me (4hrs. each way) but worth it. They are easy to work with, very knowledgeable, and have gone above and beyond expectations, both for sales and service. I have 3 or 4 other dealers I could choose within 1-2hrs. from home, but none of them come close to the expertise and customer service that Tri-County offers. I can't praise them enough! If you live in the Washington, DC metro area, give Tri-County a call. You will be glad you did!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
    ― Douglas Adams

• Same for me with a Owen Motorsports in Charleston IL. I drive 2.5 hours to see them instead of 15 minutes to a dealer by my house.

Can’t say enough good things about Owen’s!!!

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• After reading about people's issues with dealers I have realized just how good I have it. My dealer, Freedom Motor Sports, is just 15 minutes from my house and they are fantastic at getting recalls done quickly and correctly. Only had the one issue with the excess Loctite on the axle after a bearing replacement and they figured out the issue and fixed it in just a couple hours.

• I’m even luckier. My dealership, Lone Star Indian in Garland, Texas is only 8 minutes from the house and they have done all my recall work and some warranty work. Very quick and a good job. I would definitely recommend them for any Slingshot work.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Dochatley
    Dallas, Texas

Yah I stopped in and met those guys last year at Daytona Bike Week as they hosted a Slingshot ride there. Both the owner and his daughter were quite friendly and knowledgable and I think @kenny_h told me he purchased his sling through them as well. He was pissed at that time as Polaris had just cancelled his Victory line up with which he did quite well and his response was oh well, we,ll just focus harder on Slingshots and Atv's So I guess its working well for him , Glad to hear.