Eugene Oregon dealer no longer selling The SlingShot?

• A call this morning confirmed that Mid-Valley is no longer in the SlingShot business, and that is too bad for they provided real quality
    service that will be hard to equal. But, with that said, can anybody share their thoughts on the other Oregon dealers?
    Thanks,
    Bill

• It's 2 hours further up the road from you but I have been happy with the service that Polaris of Portland provides. They have a tech that does all the Slingshot service and he knows his stuff. I don't know of any other dealers on the I-5 corridor. You're in a bit of a black hole down there in Grass Pants!

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

• Thanks SlingLow, and yep, we sure are, This may kinda assure that our SlingShot may just remain only one of two SlingShots in a 150 mile plus radius?

Other than Salem and Portland, another possibility may be Bend, but that would be only in the summertime due to the mountains in between?

Bill

• A couple of issues have come up with the Grasshopper in which we would like a dealer to check out and presently the Salem/Portland area is the only game in town so are there any new updates on a recommended dealer? No matter how you look at it, it's going to be 4.5 hours or more each way and the wrong time of the year! :(
    Thanks,
    Bill