Looking to Enter the Game

• I just bought 2016.5 (yes 2016 and a half) saved $3000. That's the same people are asking kn Craigslist. I have had mine for a week and a half and I still loose sleep over wanting to go ride.

RNJ12

Likely all recalls have been done but check to see if they have for peace of mind. I know the swing arm was a "do not sell" recall, so at very least that one should have been taken care of.

Also, one more mod I highly recommend is hood buttons to stop the front fenders from waving at you. @mniron has the best ones. I rode in a SS about a week ago that didn't have them..... I could not believe how much the fenders move around without them. Mine don't move. Period. I don't even think about that any longer.... until I got into a SS without them!

• It did and landed right there.

That would actually make for an interesting calendar pic!! (April or May...the rainy seasons) :whistling:8o

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• The problem I have with the base is the color, black. Yea you can spend more money and have it wrapped or something, but I don't want to mess around with that. For the minor things that I want, its already installed stock and I don't have to mess with it in the end. The few things that I want are: Nav, Internal Lights, better shift knob, open air intake and that is already done in the SL LE for the most part or SLR. I don't really plan to do much after that....or so I hope not! :) But I can usually envision what I want to do and don't see much after that. My current motorcycle, I knew what I wanted to add when I bought it and did so and haven't touched it since with any other mods. Probably the same will actually happen with the slingshot. The only other thing that I can see wanting to add is maybe a different steering wheel and wing on the back and that is about it here. A turbo would be nice, but not sure of anyone around here doing mods like that and not worth 5k to me.

In the beginning I said 173 Hp is plenty, know I have a DDM Works Supercharger and would never go back, regarding installation I had mine done @ SSITS 2017 you should go there regardless it so great to meet new friends from our Forum.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch