Electrical issues you've had.

• Can we put a list of electrical issues in one place? Could you tell us the problem and then list the fix like new parts added. List any code numbers if it had one.

My turn signal indicator was on steady after I started the SS and I didn't have the signals on and I couldn't tell which side was blinking when I tried them...I got out to check and the left side would blink the right side wouldn't.... I shut the SS off and sat for a few seconds, then started it up and everything worked normally.. Just happened 1st time last week and haven't ridden much since.

• I'm the same as Orangeman, despite many attempts to screw up the electrical system with my own (multiple) versions of LEDs, Halos, Canadian lights, LED headlights, two tricled setups that I self installed, add on stereo, back up camera add on, rewired horn, etc...I've had zero glitches.
    There is, however, A sling sitting over at my local dealer that the service department told me has been sitting there for months due to unresolved electrical issues with a complex LED install gone bad.

• The electric steering not working 3-4 times at start up, shut off and restart fixes that, and last month I lost the MPG/Miles to empty but fuel bars still work. Was not that accurate anyways.... no other issues in 1.5 years so far.

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

Below is a complete list of electrical/electronic issues I had with our Slingshot in over two years of ownership complete with corrective actions ....

@Orangeman - I am in the same situation. In fact, I have been very fortunate and haven't had any of the issues / frequent situations that many have had.

As I mentioned, I am having the swingarm recall work done next week and am concerned we will be adding issues when I haven't had any so far.

Overall very pleased with everything so far with my '16.5 model.