Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• big changes in the music And entrainment industry.....

all the artists will have a New P C sir name and be introduced as the artist formally known as “........”

prince was way ahead of his time....

songs will Be renamed.....the song formally known as “........”

Movies will be renamed.....and heavily modified...(deleted scenes) and come with a pre movie tutorial pertaining to history and following the movie there will be a pop quiz to see if you were paying attention....

• If you want to hear a really good song that would never be written today check this one out - and listen to the lyrics all the way through

when I was young I heard this regularly on the radio - - not sure anyone would play it right now

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If anybody believes that bigger government will solve our problems - riddle me this.. the IRS sent out $1.4 BILLION out to dead people!’ When are the American people going to realize that our government is being run by mostly imbecilic bureaucrats and quit sending the same people to DC over and over to hire more idiots. If they sent out $1.4 billion at $1200 a pop that’s over a million folks - makes ya wonder how many of em are voting :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• If anybody believes that bigger government will solve our problems - riddle me this.. the IRS sent out $1.4 BILLION out to dead people!’ When are the American people going to realize that our government is being run by mostly imbecilic bureaucrats and quit sending the same people to DC over and over to hire more idiots. If they sent out $1.4 billion at $1200 a pop that’s over a million folks - makes ya wonder how many of em are voting :00008359:

Is there a central database for dead people? If you could do better maybe you should go for a consulting job with the IRS. Government is definitely inefficient but I can't fault them for sending out checks to dead people since we can't even get checks sent out the living people on time. Maybe they should send debit cards do the dead people

• Is there a central database for dead people? If you could do better maybe you should go for a consulting job with the IRS. Government is definitely inefficient but I can't fault them for sending out checks to dead people since we can't even get checks sent out the living people on time. Maybe they should send debit cards do the dead people

With all due respect in the technological age we are in today and there has ALWAYS been a death certificate for EVERYBODY. I could maybe agree with a couple million but 1.4 billion?? I could consult alright - fire the entire management team. With an annual budget of $11.3 billion I believe I could put people in place that would not allow such a travesty. That is sheer incompetence. Don’t pay your taxes and I bet they find you and make you wish you were dead:00008172:

• With all due respect in the technological age we are in today and there has ALWAYS been a death certificate for EVERYBODY. I could maybe agree with a couple million but 1.4 billion?? I could consult alright - fire the entire management team. With an annual budget of $11.3 billion I believe I could put people in place that would not allow such a travesty. That is sheer incompetence. Don’t pay your taxes and I bet they find you and make you wish you were dead:00008172:

now you are starting to understand what the deep state had been up to.....they want dead people voting....that’s why they want vote by mail....so they can sign dead peoples Names

watch this actual voting video.....the ink used on the ballot disappears with heat....

do you think the democrats know this trick? Vote by mail....stay home with your mask on.

• Christmas comes early!
    Third party .... please do this! Perhaps there is someone in Ross Perot’s family that can help you out with this. 😉

Never underestimate the Democrats ability to step in their own traps. If you don’t know your history you are doomed to repeat it. If there’s anything I can do to help with this “third party “ thing I am ready to help :00008356:

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• My understanding is we have a national criminal database,CODIS, but that doesn't contain all criminals. So why do you think a national database of the deceased would be any more accurate?

EXACTLY!!! That’s my point!! I’m quite sure the government probably doesn’t have any idea who is alive or dead. We have paid in trillions in taxes to pay for inefficient, self serving, wasteful, just plain piss poor governmental management. ANY private sector business would have failed decades ago under their plans and results. There are many good, hard working people that work for the federal government - just as with any business - they cannot be successful without successful leadership!!

• EXACTLY!!! That’s my point!! I’m quite sure the government probably doesn’t have any idea who is alive or dead. We have paid in trillions in taxes to pay for inefficient, self serving, wasteful, just plain piss poor governmental management. ANY private sector business would have failed decades ago under their plans and results. There are many good, hard working people that work for the federal government - just as with any business - they cannot be successful without successful leadership!!

many of these things are just used as Blatant “money grab“ opportunities....the amount of corruption being unveiled is incredible.....how long before the citizens have had enough of it? The country is quickly getting out of control....in many ways. the propaganda being created and broadcast is huge. the surprising thing is how many are falling for it so quickly and completely..

• So the Dixie Chicks (a once popular female country act, I googled it) have changed their name to the Chicks. They dropped dixie as it was racially offensive but kept Chicks. I thought calling women chicks was offensive to women. Now instead of being racially incentive they are only gender incentive and still not popular.

This PC shit makes me tired.

• So the Dixie Chicks (a once popular female country act, I googled it) have changed their name to the Chicks. They dropped dixie as it was racially offensive but kept Chicks. I thought calling women chicks was offensive to women. Now instead of being racially incentive they are only gender incentive and still not popular.

This PC shit makes me tired.

After what they said about Bush I guess Turncoat Cunts was taken :00008172: