Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Not long ago I read a story about a turd taking something John Wayne said 40 or 50 years out of context and wanting everyone to strip his name off the big airport plus other things. There's some real rat turds out there who want to make a name for themselves who shouldn't even be allowed to breath.

• When Joe Biden was VP I noticed quite a few times where he was a little too touchy feely than is generally excepted now days. Sure he is a nice old man and in his day squeezing, shoulders, biceps and forearms of woman you didn't know in a supportive manner was ok. Unfortunately for men of his old guyness, women have become equals and much like men they don't want random people squeezing any part of them in a reassuring manner.

Would you want some guy who is taller and bigger than you, that you barely know gently squeezing your arm or shoulders and quietly saying, "good job", or would you prefer a smile, nod, maybe a handshake or a fist bump and call it a day?

• How have the times changed !! I just watched John Wayne in “McClintock” again. I love old westerns circa 1950’s. By today’s standards just about every leading man back in the day would be labeled a sexual predator. Just amazes me how things that seemed to work for generations before us are no longer acceptable. By no means do I condone non consensual grab assing but just a harmless kiss like with Biden??? I hate that these people put me in a position where I actually have to take Joe Biden’s side on anything but IMO he did nothing wrong. I know, I know I’m goin back in my cave and rewatch John Wayne chase Vera Miles thru town and spank her butt with the townspeople cheering him on. The progressives are really moving to fast for me to stay with them —. I’ll stay stuck in the 60’s and 70’s with glee!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I must be a real sick-o. A couple years ago at Maggie Valley, I was hugging everyone. I've never met these guys and girls and just walked up and gave them a hug. It depends on how the person responds and to what level. Hell, WOLF, get ready bud, next time we meet up I'm giving one to you

epw41.jpg

• The dems won't let Biden be the one to run against Trump. It takes to many things out of play for the election. You can't attack Trump as an old white rich pervert of you're candidate is an an old white rich pervert. It doesn't have to be true to be useful.

• I must be a real sick-o. A couple years ago at Maggie Valley, I was hugging everyone. I've never met these guys and girls and just walked up and gave them a hug. It depends on how the person responds and to what level. Hell, WOLF, get ready bud, next time we meet up I'm giving one to you

epw41.jpg

You absolutely violated my personal space in Maggie Valley .......you were so good I can’t wait for you to do it again :00009419::00009419:

:00008172::00008172:

epw41.jpg

I felt so violated!

• The Dems are brilliant. Burn Biden on these things as a way to show it isn't a baseless attack on Trump, when they call for his impeachment for similar actions.

If the Dems are not careful with this and their never ending attempts to undo the 2016 election they just might end up burning their own chances in 2020. I could be wrong, but I dont think this is making voters happy

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I find it interesting that these are democrat women who are trying to bring down Biden - - - Personally I would think he might have been their best hope against Trump

I guess they think its better to go further left

hmmmmm?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• WOW !! The ever resourceful Democrats have come up with another way to get on your pocket in NYC - a “Congestion Tax” of $10 for every automobile entering Manhattan. I imagine the left coast won’t be far behind. From what I read people are leaving NY & CA in droves because of high taxes and the Democrats answer is pile on more taxes. Will people voting Democrat ever wake up to “taxing without representation” does not work for the people? Seems like I recall a war being started over this very concept. Anybody remember that ?? OH YEAH -the freakin American Revolution !!!

• WOW !! The ever resourceful Democrats have come up with another way to get on your pocket in NYC - a “Congestion Tax” of $10 for every automobile entering Manhattan. I imagine the left coast won’t be far behind. From what I read people are leaving NY & CA in droves because of high taxes and the Democrats answer is pile on more taxes. Will people voting Democrat ever wake up to “taxing without representation” does not work for the people? Seems like I recall a war being started over this very concept. Anybody remember that ?? OH YEAH -the freakin American Revolution !!!

What's the big deal? They put a 40 to 50 percent tax on cigarettes and nobody said a word. Now our government is wanting to tax the sugar in Pop... they do it and nobody's gonna say a word. They get away with these fake taxes cause we the people don't have much for a pair of balls anymore. We should call our congress men and women now so we can listen to a recorded message that start's with "your call is very important to us" please press 1 for English.

• War Hoop - you have hit the nail on the head. People have just become numb to the amount of taxes they pay. Just imagine your tax bill came due once a year - ALL sales tax, federal withholding, property tax, title and license fees and renewals, hunting, fishing, driving licenses - all the crap we pay to different governmental agencies all year long came due on Dec 31st! People would be in utter shock - let alone be able to pay the bill. Government knows they can’t get away with that so they constantly come up with ideas how to nickel and dime us out of even more. Just think how much a few pennies collected for a pack of gum all over the US comes to (I can’t imagine how much in a year) for government to squander for whatever political wind is blowing at the time. We all want to bitch about our government officials but ultimately it is our fault for keeping these clowns in office. We have to wake up!

PS - had to look it up - 4.1 BILLION in sales last year in the US - just think how much the government made off a freakin pack of gum - I’m scared to see what they made off sprinkles :00008172::00008172:

• War Hoop - you have hit the nail on the head. People have just become numb to the amount of taxes they pay. Just imagine your tax bill came due once a year - ALL sales tax, federal withholding, property tax, title and license fees and renewals, hunting, fishing, driving licenses - all the crap we pay to different governmental agencies all year long came due on Dec 31st! People would be in utter shock - let alone be able to pay the bill. Government knows they can’t get away with that so they constantly come up with ideas how to nickel and dime us out of even more. Just think how much a few pennies collected for a pack of gum all over the US comes to (I can’t imagine how much in a year) for government to squander for whatever political wind is blowing at the time. We all want to bitch about our government officials but ultimately it is our fault for keeping these clowns in office. We have to wake up!

PS - had to look it up - 4.1 BILLION in sales last year in the US - just think how much the government made off a freakin pack of gum - I’m scared to see what they made off sprinkles :00008172::00008172:

Only thing you forgot to mention is all the fake taxes/ hidden fee's corporations get away with making us pay. For a long time there was a tax on my phone bill, bout 35 cents. When someone finally asked what that tax was for they said it was to help pay for the civil war (bogus bullshit tax). corporation rake in billions for fake taxes every year and our government thinks that's great because "we the people" are here to get conned.

• Corporate taxes/fees are voluntary as you don’t need to deal with the corporation. Corporations never pay taxes because any intelligent corporation passes along those governmental fees/tax’s to their clients. The end-user pays it. Government is a different story ....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎