Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Okay, trying to get some viewpoints from Mr. Bill or Orangeman, since Larry doesn't post here anymore, but went home for niece's graduation and stayed with parents. My dad was watching MSNBC, I know... sick-squared (and I had gone so long without that because my wife finally stopped watching the news so much), but anyway...

On Assignment with Richard Engel was on, the episode "Our House" (insurrection), and as I viewed it, I just couldn't understand how some think it was all fake or setup or not real? And how quickly some want to push it aside and ignore it? Is it just me? Granted it was shown with bias viewpoint, but I tried to filter all that and it was still disturbing... Y'alls thoughts?

https://www.msnbc.com/on-assig…the-planning-110189637586

A ten minute clip at that link 👆

I mean, they gave names, researched some of the people and their backgrounds, and it's crazy the background on the ones highlighted. Is it lies and made up?

• 1. as you can see in some of the shots.....camera men were placed inside the building before the crowd got there? Why.....lucky guess to be there? Who let the camera persons in...with what credentials or authority? And again why? Who was expecting something.

2. the FBI and others knew days before there would be trouble....from antifa and others dressed as trump supporters ... . why wasn’t there more security. I Also saw a video of busses that brought antifa into the fenced in area.... who allowed that

3. I saw a video/article before this happened that said the capitol security has a complete mock up of the capitol in there training facility and they said they constantly practice for this type of thing.....so where was the practice that day. Why are there videos of cops moving barriers for people to causally walk past them? Outside and into the building... why? The mock up even has the worn marble stair treads just like the real building.

4. In some window breaking shots the glass on the first floor/ground level....are not bullet proof they broke just like regular glass. Why? Who removed the bullet proof glass before the erection?

5. according to the official timeline....the riot started at least 20 minuted before trump stopped speaking. Why? His “followers” wouldn’t have left until his last words...

6. It’s been proven in many other “riots or mass casualty events ....they found news paper ads looking for crisis actors to be paid to partake in different scenarios.... like mass shooting drills. They will be made up to look like casualties with blood and make up wounds.... they don’t know that some real bad actors are going to be there with live ammo shooting or pretending to be shooting... while all the “shooting” is going on the make up crews are inside setting up the “aftermath” scene. They video the carnage ....movies casualties don’t look fake anymore...do they? So just from a video...you can’t tell they aren’t pretending? I’ve seen the fake evidence pictures/videos and articles... proof.

7. All of the video evidence was made to fool people.....you fell for it. It did it’s job. It’s called propaganda. Stop watching MSM media.... trump called it fake news from day one.... it still hasn’t changed. Uniformed sheep can be fooled 100 % of the time.

You should research operation mockingbird....you’ll get your answers.... all the MSM is fed daily information which they must broadcast exactly word for word. WHY...because they are controlled and disobedience will cost them there operating license... for this reason you will soon see many news casters being arrested for sedition.... look it up. And all the evidence used against them for the military tribunal is all on tape.

8. They now know a black capitol security guard “killed” the woman. Have you heard about any investigation about it? Has he been named? Media is mum.....hmmmmmm WHY? It’s all under the rug..... so was she really killed? That’s what they want everyone to believe.... did you see the dead body. Did you see them bury her. Or lay her out? If I “killed” someone there would be an investigation and total media coverage..... right now only crickets.... they don’t need an investigation for a phony killing....

So any denier would completely ignore all of this.... I’m not saying THERE WASN'T SOME TRUMP SUPPORTERS THAT CAUSED DAMAGE. this entire thing was a deep state set up to again try to keep trump from holding office ever again. Why did Nancy refuse to add extra security? And as you will soon see the insurrection is going to work in trumps favor ..... it could have been a trap to catch more swamp rats. Before he left office he signed the insurrection act giving the military full control..... part of the legality of this was him telling the insurrectionists to disband. Remember his words....go home in peace.... that was his official legal declaration which needs to be announced before it would make the insurrection act legal to be implemented..

Ask me how I know all this? It’s called RESEARCH..... a few mouse clicks and an open mind. So go at it. Research is free....

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Here is my take….

How do you have an insurrection with no weapons and no government employees killed by insurrectors ?? The only person killed was unarmed and by the government.

Now albeit a stupid move getting caught up in the moment they were more guilty of..

This is the way the MSM can continue to vilify Trump and his supporters. How are BLM riots peaceful protests and this “insurrection” with the White House not in ruins - looted and burned to the ground ??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I would certainly hope an employee wasn't that stupid to do something like that. My guess is it was someone trying to stir some poop. If so, some real dumb a$$es. It not some incredibly dumb a$$es.

This country need to focus on America and think in terms of Americans if not it will only get worse.

• Now albeit a stupid move getting caught up in the moment they were more guilty of..

This is the way the MSM can continue to vilify Trump and his supporters. How are BLM riots peaceful protests and this “insurrection” with the White House not in ruins - looted and burned to the ground ??

I agree based on the technical definitions. But all that aside, what the heck were they thinking?

And agree, the BLM events can be seen just the same, but the circumstances are very different.

Both wrong, but the implications of the event on Jan. 6 had they succeeded?

Like, they were shouting hang Mike Pence. What if they had? What was going to happen or could have happened?

Again, clearly the media is biased... Blatantly so, with liberal networks focusing more on January 6 and conservative networks focusing on BLM. But that aside, shouldn't it be investigated? I don't understand why members of GOP chose not to. Better now and get it over with if nothing to hide or Democrats will be called out or implicated, than drag it on and continue to discuss this all the way to 2024.

• In my personal opinion - all the White House protestors should be convicted of Aggravated Stupidity With the Intent to Distribute and that is it. What were they gonna do - take over without ever firing a shot?? Few extremely stupid people being the Pied Piper to a little less stupid people!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• remember when Trump said you’re going to get so tired of winning......when the hanging starts you’re going to get so tired of hangings..... we’re talking thousands.....for crimes against humanity.... treason....sedition....very famous rich people. The biggest most popular Movie stars, musicians, politicians, CEOs, world leaders....

Look this is how to control deniers.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DYATo0HytyGk/