Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• to be clear, we have not had an actual middle class since NAFTA killed it....when all the good high paying jobs were shipped to China, India, Korea, Japan.....

We now have upper lower class and lower upper class..

President Trump was beginning to turn that around...If Biden is going to president his tax increase, and all the other stupid ideas will drive us backwards in time....they will make the majority of the population dependent on free social programs. The rich business owners will be leaving the country in droves....to save themselves....when the final effects of that happen there will be no more upper class here to be paying for all the free stuff....that will lead us to a population of surfs....to do the bidding of the rich politicians....we will essentially becomes slaves.....working for a meal and a roof over your head.....the free stuff will dry up quickly.... the best example of this would be North Korea....where people are starving, eating grass and dirt just to kill the hunger pains. Picture your house now with 40 people living there in the exact same condition...with no heat, no running water, no money to pay for food let alone utilities..if the politicians turn it into a third world country, they won’t care...it will not effect their lifestyle. Just yours.

The proof will be after they finally determine who the next president really is. If Biden wins I expect to see the beginnings of a mass exodus of companies and rich people that want to stay rich...paying the promise of trillions of dollars to support all the free stuff is not a promise they are willing to keep. If Trump wins we’ll keep our lifestyle for 4 more years......and one would hope another democrat never wins (steals) another election..

• the democratic governors are putting it right in your face...

we all lie about everything...

stay home mandatory....while I eat out

Stay home mandatory ....while I go to parties...

Stay home mandatory ....while I vacation in Mexico....

Stay home mandatory...while I get my hair done.....

Rioting and looting is peaceful protests....

Looting is just reparations...

Black Lives Matter except in Chicago and every other ghetto....and only if the police kill you...

Gangbangers are allowed to kill everyone..they are just making a living....

I’m going to end fracking.......aaaa....I’m not going to end fracking until I get your vote...

if their lips are moving....they are lying.....and they prove it everyday...

• someone on tv news just said...bill barr has not seen evidence of....wait for it....WIDE SPREAD VOTER FRAUD....... it’s not wide spread....it’s very localized in certain democratic swing states counties.....BIG difference.....it’s all in the perception of wide spread...12 states and a number of counties...3007 countries in the US only about 20 have been the problem....1% is 30...so it’s less than 1% which doesn’t sound WIDE SPREAD to me.....remember he’s a LAWYER...

• WOLF....

some of the hidden info..

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun…ory/news.php?q=1283194852

http://www.blissfulvisions.com/articles/GESARA-NESARA.html

I know it’s gets a little far out......but I’m not sure ....it should all be verifiable...they give names and identification numbers of the bills or legislation...

according to this it’s in the works and is suppose to be implemented in the very near future...

• someone on tv news just said...bill barr has not seen evidence of....wait for it....WIDE SPREAD VOTER FRAUD....... it’s not wide spread....it’s very localized in certain democratic swing states counties.....BIG difference.....it’s all in the perception of wide spread...12 states and a number of counties...3007 countries in the US only about 20 have been the problem....1% is 30...so it’s less than 1% which doesn’t sound WIDE SPREAD to me.....remember he’s a LAWYER...

Yeah, he ended this quote " has not seen evidence of....wait for it....WIDE SPREAD VOTER FRAUD....." with...."that would overturn the election".

Those that give you your info, love to omit. Omitting facts can often change a story drastically. Those that seek to divide this nation know this.

As you can see by our current political atmosphere. You and those like you have become very good at it.

• Yeah, he ended this quote " has not seen evidence of....wait for it....WIDE SPREAD VOTER FRAUD....." with...."that would overturn the election".

Those that give you your info, love to omit. Omitting facts can often change a story drastically. Those that seek to divide this nation know this.

As you can see by our current political atmosphere. You and those like you have become very good at it.

he was being cryptic for a reason and to mislead swamp rats into thinking they got away with something

In the words of that famous scholar.....some people did something...

There’s more than one way to skin a rat....

• sounds more and more like Trump 46.....

EVIDENCE! Every single court case so far has been tossed because it lacks just cause or EVIDENCE! How many times do you have to repeat the same lie to get the followers believe it as truth? https://www.bbc.com/future/art…ate-the-illusion-of-truth

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• I’m not saying it is caused by mankind. But think about this - when I was born the world population was estimated to be 2.8 billion. 2020 estimates are 7.8 billion people. With an increase of 5 billion people occupying a finite space I have to believe that it could be in the realm of possibilities that we are contributing to global warming. What if 7.8 billion people opened their refrigerator and left em open - WHO KNOWS?? 😂😂. Sad thing is many (Al Gore/John Kerry) state it as fact we are causing it without the facts (IMO) to back up their claims. I am not a climate change denier - it’s changing but I just plain haven’t been convinced one way or the other as to why.

there are people that agree with you and they want to kill over 6 billion.....

read this...

https://scribol.com/anthropolo…mandments/4/?as=799&asv=1

rule #1.....sums up everything......

I read something years ago that the “elites” want to eliminate most of the population of America......so the cities would be removed and the country could revert back to the way it was before the Indians got here....a pristine play ground for the super rich.....

somebody is suggesting a mass extinction of a very large part of humanity.....would a Chinese manufactured virus complete that mission? Or something more sinister .....

• EVIDENCE! Every single court case so far has been tossed because it lacks just cause or EVIDENCE! How many times do you have to repeat the same lie to get the followers believe it as truth? https://www.bbc.com/future/art…ate-the-illusion-of-truth

I wasn’t on the Supreme Court back then....so I didn’t write this.....

let’s not forget the political party of the judges that are throwing the cases out in those democratic states...
    there would not be lawyers and whistle blowers coming forward if nothing happened....you can deny and ignore like all the democrats that it’s a lie, everything is made up, Trump and his lawyers are crazy, there were no illegal aliens voting, no dead people voted, the democratic states didn’t change their election rules at the last minute, no duplicate and illegal ballots were used, republican poll watchers were denied access to the polls, the post office didn’t back date ballots.....that every ballot had a verified signature and proper iD was always used....did I leave out anything? I didn’t hear any fat lady singing....the electoral college hasn’t met yet. The hearing are not over yet.....and judges decisions can always be challenged...

you forget the Kraken has the electronic evidence from all the voting machines...

And this happened...

• EVIDENCE! Every single court case so far has been tossed because it lacks just cause or EVIDENCE! How many times do you have to repeat the same lie to get the followers believe it as truth? https://www.bbc.com/future/art…ate-the-illusion-of-truth

funny you should mention this article....about repetition ...

now look up Operation Mockingbird (a CIA run operation...) and you’ll see what the democratic run media is doing to unsuspecting fools....on a daily basis for decades.....

only one example......it’s very blatant propaganda

Switch off MSM..... abc, nbc, cbs......they will rot your brain....

• why has Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, google collectively blocked only republican info.....doesn’t that seem just a little odd? Nobody should question that? Just pretend it’s normal? Does it sound slightly deliberate?

the proof keeps coming but every democrat just Denies it...closing your eyes does make you invisible....

• When those that govern us cease to abide by their own laws they then became kings / dictators. And their laws became decrees.

I believe we have come full circle. Perhaps we are now in 1775 2.0. How much more sanctimonious drivel will Americans put up with? Time will tell....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎