Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• "Misguided"? My opinions are precisely aimed and continually hitting the mark.:00008356::00008172:

Thank you for having my back brother.:)

• clearly you do not think very deeply if you actually think Biden is better for the economy than Trump

also "correcting" me will never work because even though I highly suspect you 100% believe what you tell me - that does not mean I believe it. Just like all people I suspect there are things going on subconsciously regarding self preservation that impact every decision you make - - - if there were not then you would not be human

you are human - - - right?

Economy, Stock market, unemployment, health care, guns, gun bans, environment, women's rights, pro-life, immigration, education, public schools, school of choice, charter schools, animal rights, clean energy, global warming, endless wars, funding the military, lowering military funding, re-allocating police funds, social programs.....and the list goes on.

Sure if you miraculously align with a party that aligns perfectly with where you fall on every issue, it's easy. Outside of that, you are either taking the easiest answer or thinking through each issue and arranging them in order of importance. You may put them in an order to benefit you or your kids OR your COUNTRY because that ultimately helps you, your kids and your neighbors. They say happy wife, happy life. A happy neighbor is just as important, because they don't have love keeping them from killing you.8|

• Economy, Stock market, unemployment, health care, guns, gun bans, environment, women's rights, pro-life, immigration, education, public schools, school of choice, charter schools, animal rights, clean energy, global warming, endless wars, funding the military, lowering military funding, re-allocating police funds, social programs.....and the list goes on.

Sure if you miraculously align with a party that aligns perfectly with where you fall on every issue, it's easy. Outside of that, you are either taking the easiest answer or thinking through each issue and arranging them in order of importance. You may put them in an order to benefit you or your kids OR your COUNTRY because that ultimately helps you, your kids and your neighbors. They say happy wife, happy life. A happy neighbor is just as important, because they don't have love keeping them from killing you.8|

the only party platform that even come close to aligning with me would be the libertarian party's but unfortunately they are not allowed to participate by the D's and R's

if I have to choose from the other parties I have to start with the economy - - if the economy is not good all of the other issues become moot - - nothing good can be done regarding other issues if the economy sucks and in my view only a fool would knowingly vote for a candidate they knew was not the best on the economy thinking the other issues made up for the deficiency - it doesnt and never will

to quote Bill Clinton - "It's the economy stupid"

Heck I would even go so far as to say that a bad economy is often a tool the left uses to take advantage of the people on other issues, issues they would otherwise stand against if they were on the better financial footing provided by a good economy

but that aside

Trump - pro school choice - - Biden against

Trump pro Charter Schools - Biden against

Trump pro gun rights - Biden against

Trump anti endless war - Biden very pro war - - - well Trump has gotten more done for peace in the middle east than any president before him - - Biden on the other hand voted for every single endless conflict where he had a vote - - not once did he vote against

and immigration - please clarify what you mean - - these days the Dems call illegal immigration "immigration" - - with a family with a large number of legal immigrants who did it the right way and became naturalized citizens I can tell you people who come here illegally are not "immigrants" they are theifs who take something for free that they did not earn - -

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• See how I swipe from below in order to get the purple dragon rise or get hit. I wanted and expected the Dragon to rise and so it does.

I'm next level like that.:D:P

I really..... REALLY....don't need to hear about how you hit your purple dragon ......

..... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Don't forget to vote for the old rich white guy of your choice tomorrow.

Just incase I need to peaceful protest after the election I have some questions. Is the difference between protest and looting determined in dollar amount or weight? Are all cars ok to light on fire or are there certain model considered arson? I'm new to this protest thing, don't want to look like a rookie.

• Biden’s for or against fracking......depending on which state he’s in....

Lady Gaga Is an anti fracking activist.....so did Joe pick her to campaign with him or did she volunteer to campaign With him to get more Votes for Trump?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertai…ack-donald-153846565.html

looks like JOE, I’m going to cure the virus on day one of my presidency....Doesn’t really care about what Dr. fauci says about masks and social distancing......I just hope she asymptomatic right now..... and right about now Joes thinking maybe Trump is right about opening up the country....and if I get sick at least I got to rub against Lady Gaga....

Sniff sniff....

• It was just a small list of things people consider before voting. Many of the things I listed, like immigration, have 20 separate issues to consider.

I understand your "economy" hang up. You are working from a zero compromise, one person is awesome and the other is a fiscal moron. That is a simple/lazy way to look at it. If you want to be even more lazy, just assume one party will always have the fiscal genius.

There will always be compromises that need to be weighed. Unless a person would rather not think about it. Vote straight ticket and move on.

I can tell you that it sucks when some moronic, uninformed, misinformed, generally stupid person says with absolute confidence, "I'm voting for X"! I stand there having the months of research into all these candidates flash inside my mind as I respond, "Yeah, me too". :00008862:

It happens a lot and sucks. It has me wonder if I should just roll some dice or play some, "left, right, left, right" game.

• These candidates are so diametrically opposite in their platforms that you don’t have any middle ground available. These two candidates want to call each other “sorry MFers” if they could get away with it and it is either far right or far left - what the hell ever happened to compromise for the good of the country. They whole damn shitshow is really getting frustrating to everybody IMO!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• These candidates are so diametrically opposite in their platforms that you don’t have any middle ground available. These two candidates want to call each other “sorry MFers” if they could get away with it and it is either far right or far left - what the hell ever happened to compromise for the good of the country. They whole damn shitshow is really getting frustrating to everybody IMO!!

Yeah, everyone is frustrated, everyone agrees things need to change in Washington. Sadly, most agree they will change right after the other side changes.