Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I want DT as my president NOT my buddy. Not looking for another Christmas card. Just do your job! I'm not friends with the guy that cuts my lawn, or any other service I employ - just call me when it's done!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• https://www.kron4.com/news/cal…tions-to-black-americans/

another reason California is the best state in the world...

California is an amazing state! You will not find more grandeur anywhere else. It is the incredibly corrupt government that is the issue. Give one party rule and this is what you get. If it were not for the incredible weather, sights and things to do no one would put up with this..... Take this clown show from Sacramento ANY place else and it would not survive. At least not in the US ( Maybe NY... or NJ... or Chicago or...perhaps Oregon..) Unless they go to the RR museum and collect some DNA and clone the gipper we are on 5+ year plan to put this spot in the rearview. Sadly so I have to say..

• when all the normal people And companies move out of California and the only thing left is homeless people, illegal aliens, snowflakes and nut jobs....most don’t pay taxes....Where will the money come from to pay repetitions, free college, free healthcare, welfare and social security and food stamps and the new green deal .....Everyone in California will starve to death...

• California is an amazing state! You will not find more grandeur anywhere else. It is the incredibly corrupt government that is the issue. Give one party rule and this is what you get. If it were not for the incredible weather, sights and things to do no one would put up with this..... Take this clown show from Sacramento ANY place else and it would not survive. At least not in the US ( Maybe NY... or NJ... or Chicago or...perhaps Oregon..) Unless they go to the RR museum and collect some DNA and clone the gipper we are on 5+ year plan to put this spot in the rearview. Sadly so I have to say..

California is an amazing state filled with majestic beauty. North Jersey is so crowded it's insane. South Jersey is flat as a pancake. I try to search for places to post Pic's on this site but it's a challenge. Jersey is going the same route.

I'm ok with some kind of economic opportunity zones in areas with high unemployment zones. I think that would benefit people & communities. Good for all.

https://www.insidernj.com/pres…y-reparations-task-force/

• California is an amazing state filled with majestic beauty. North Jersey is so crowded it's insane. South Jersey is flat as a pancake. I try to search for places to post Pic's on this site but it's a challenge. Jersey is going the same route.

I'm ok with some kind of economic opportunity zones in areas with high unemployment zones. I think that would benefit people & communities. Good for all.

https://www.insidernj.com/pres…y-reparations-task-force/

large bugs in your teeth with a big grin works no matter where you are! You’re riding in the open air everything else is gravy!

• You guys are right - I expected better out of Chris Wallace!! He is old school and should have done much better - but that may very well be the problem. We will see if the next one is better

California is an amazing state! You will not find more grandeur anywhere else. It is the incredibly corrupt government that is the issue. Give one party rule and this is what you get. If it were not for the incredible weather, sights and things to do no one would put up with this..... Take this clown show from Sacramento ANY place else and it would not survive. At least not in the US ( Maybe NY... or NJ... or Chicago or...perhaps Oregon..) Unless they go to the RR museum and collect some DNA and clone the gipper we are on 5+ year plan to put this spot in the rearview. Sadly so I have to say..

I’ve been up and down California and there is no doubt it has the best climate and some of the best scenery in the country. Oregon & Washington are equally as beautiful. For the life of me I will never understand how conservatives allowed liberals to just take over the whole Pacific coast. For all the liberals screaming “fascists” all the time they live in some of the most regulated areas in the country. SoCal I certainly can see why you live there - but can you imagine what a paradise it would be there if all the liberal politicians were run out of the states on a rail? Hell - I’d even come foul up your neighborhood 😬😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Your comment looks like you only see a handful of people and from that 40+ are the problem. Now open your eyes to the fact that these 40+ are from the thousands of government workers and the scale changes!!!

Except the majority of that 40+ were brought in by Trump, then fired by Trump. Those that praised Trump, worked to get him elected, helped him in his presidential infancy. The common theme is they realized who Trump really is and began to speak poorly of, tried to "temper his worst instincts" or told a version/explanation of things publicly that contradicted Trump, sometimes before and sometimes after they were fired. That would tip the scale towards Trump being the problem.

I do understand the need to defend Trump, you would never vote for a guy as bad as they say Trump is. I also understand how once a person starts defending Trump, doubling and tripling down on defense is more of a necessity, because to admit he did wrong now after all those defenses would be admitting you did wrong. The mind:, "I'm not wrong, I didn't do wrong, I would never put somebody like that in office, I would never defend that sort of thing so it must be made up, I defend the truth".

• Except the majority of that 40+ were brought in by Trump, then fired by Trump. Those that praised Trump, worked to get him elected, helped him in his presidential infancy. The common theme is they realized who Trump really is and began to speak poorly of, tried to "temper his worst instincts" or told a version/explanation of things publicly that contradicted Trump, sometimes before and sometimes after they were fired. That would tip the scale towards Trump being the problem.

I do understand the need to defend Trump, you would never vote for a guy as bad as they say Trump is. I also understand how once a person starts defending Trump, doubling and tripling down on defense is more of a necessity, because to admit he did wrong now after all those defenses would be admitting you did wrong. The mind:, "I'm not wrong, I didn't do wrong, I would never put somebody like that in office, I would never defend that sort of thing so it must be made up, I defend the truth".

you seem to take any info against Trump at face value when much of it is made up by his enemies.....again have you investigated the “operation mockingbird?” Until you’re better informed you should stop...The CIA or deep state and or others bent on destroying America create the narrative the media spews everyday....that’s why it doesn’t matter which outlet you watch or listen to....the exact same words are used by each outlet......think about how high the odds are of that happening each and everyday. Understand each outlet is in viewer competition to increase advertising revenue so copying/plagiarizing story content goes against the grain. You would think they would be talking to their lawyers about stealing the others content....that’s not happening...why? They are controlled and told what to do and say...to called parroting ....keep saying the same lie over and over it gets more believable...Talk to any democrat for 20 seconds and you’ll understand How intense the brainwashing has been.

• California is an amazing state! You will not find more grandeur anywhere else. It is the incredibly corrupt government that is the issue. Give one party rule and this is what you get. If it were not for the incredible weather, sights and things to do no one would put up with this..... Take this clown show from Sacramento ANY place else and it would not survive. At least not in the US ( Maybe NY... or NJ... or Chicago or...perhaps Oregon..) Unless they go to the RR museum and collect some DNA and clone the gipper we are on 5+ year plan to put this spot in the rearview. Sadly so I have to say..

The state is beautiful... there is no doubt... Honestly, when I am driving through Cali it just feels good... from the east side which is pretty much open to the "hills", mountains to the people who live there to the coasts... It just feels good when one is there... For me, I have quit going there due to the clowns that run your beautiful state and refuse to spend my money there.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• ...I do understand the need to defend Trump, you would never vote for a guy as bad as they say Trump is. I also understand how once a person starts defending Trump, doubling and tripling down on defense is more of a necessity, because to admit he did wrong now after all those defenses would be admitting you did wrong...

The last time I voted for a democrat that promised to fix healthcare; I lost my healthcare, I lost my doctor and I lost my home.

Your damn right I'm going to defend Trump.

I remember when Obama began his reign; one of the first things he did was remove Clinton's welfare to work requirement, making sloth a viable career again...

One of the first things Trump did was enable any veteran to shop at the military exchange...

They both played to their base.