Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• so fighting a judge will end your career....politics in politics...And the system really isn’t fair....and that’s the highest court in the land.....no justice unless you’re in the right party and In front of the right judge ....that still doesn’t sit well with me.....it’s crooked...Biased and unfair..and we treat them like Gods....

There are only 2 rules to life:

Rule #1 - Life is not fair

Rule #2 - Always remember rule # 1

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Actual qualifications are irrelevant, only race & gender...

(Source from Fox News article this morning)

“Biden has pledged to appoint a Black woman to the court if elected. Only five Black women are judges on federal appeals courts around the country, and each is 68 or older this year, according to a Federal Judicial Center database.”

Biden loves to Pander he'll try anything to keep the black vote

What!? No negative comments on Trump saying he will nominate a female?

I'm Surprised!

Not surprised.:P

• What!? No negative comments on Trump saying he will nominate a female?

I'm Surprised!

The President said publicly that ACB was in the bullpen after Kavanaugh was confirmed, this is not new or news. He has been transparent about his next nomination if he was to get the chance so what is there to comment on ...... :/

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• The President said publicly that ACB was in the bullpen after Kavanaugh was confirmed, this is not new or news. He has been transparent about his next nomination if he was to get the chance so what is there to comment on ...... :/

she better be squeaky clean...
    isn’t she friends with kavanaugh?
    the blacks Do have a 13% representation on the court...That’s proportional to the population..

• she better be squeaky clean...
    isn’t she friends with kavanaugh?
    the blacks Do have a 13% representation on the court...That’s proportional to the population..

Can't wait for the lefts programmed attacks.

ACB already fought off the religious line of attack, making Ms Feinstein look foolish in the act so what is the next in their playbook.

Meet the Barrets two adopted daughters (of 7 children) ... the younger is a special needs child. Both where orphaned in Haiti.

...... winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• What!? No negative comments on Trump saying he will nominate a female?

I'm Surprised!

trump has had a list with women on it since before he won in 2016

Where is Joe's list?

probably waiting for AOC and the squad to finish making one for him

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• if it was the morally wrong thing to do to play politics and not hold a vote for Garland how can it not be the morally wrong thing to do to play politics and not hold a vote for Trumps pick?

It has always been Politics and to try to make it about morality or the wrong/right thing to do is pure BS

Everyone knows that if Reed had been in control of the Senate when Garland was nominated there would have been a vote - and everyone also knows that if Reed were in charge of the Senate right now there would not be a vote.

Yes it is purely political - and right now the Senate is in Republican hands and there is a Republican President - - -- and yes they will try to push through their republican nominated choice for the Supreme Court just like Obama and Reed would do if they were the ones running things

This is Politics, it is the way things work these days - - whichever Party has the power will always try to get their way - - just like the Congress and Obama pushed through Obama care without any Republican support Trump and the Senate will try to push through this nomination even if they have no democrat support

we can like it, or we can not like it - - - - what we cant do is act like its a surprise or like we would be upset when the party we support does the same thing - - - if you are okay with the way Obama and the Congress passed Obama Care then you dont have a leg to stand on if you are not okay with this type of politics now

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• if the parties were closer to the center instead of so far right and far left .... maybe we could all get along... we are way too divided

My fear .....there won’t be a civil war between the races... it’s going to be between the parties ...

• I'

I generally agree with your statement.

However, morality does come into play for both sides. Both sides are two faced liars talking out of both sides of their mouths. To make one argument when it suits you then shift 180*, as both sides did, is morally wrong. Politics is often morally devoid, so calling it "politics" does not excuse the lack of morals.

Basically, the actions themselves aren't generally immoral. They become so because of each sides previous stances. It is now immoral for Dems to call for a delay because of an election year. It is also immoral for Reps to call for the seat to be filled in an election year.

To be morally sound. The Dems need to scream and shout to fill the seat and the Reps need to argue for a delay so the American people can decide in the election.

• Todays fun fact - Ruth Bader Ginsburg's confirmation to the Supreme Court took place in a Presidential election year just 44 days before the election - - just one of the 29 Supreme Court vacancies that have occurred in presidential election years

I am a bit confused by this... Clinton was elected in 1992 and Ginsberg was appointed in 1993...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.