Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Watching the liberal news makes me nauseous during their coverage of these violent protests. It makes me ponder a few questions that make me uncomfortable. First, why is the current POTUS not coming out and vocally denouncing these acts? Second, why doesn't HRC do the same thing? Third, why doesn't the media just go home, and stop the coverage of these animals? Because we all know that if the media goes home, so do the ignorant protestors!
    I wonder if the rest of America will protest violently, when during the last few days of Obama's Presidency..............................
    OBAMA PARDON'S HILLARY!
    Wait.................what?????????????????? :00000003:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Is it really any wonder as to why the young Liberals are protesting? They are a generation that has been raised where everyone wins and nobody ever looses. They are the generation of participation trophies.

IT'S A GENERATION where everything is given on a golden platter w/ a golden spoons. Kids now a days are fragile & can't make decisions. I can't even believe they have an ad on the radio saying if your a traumatized student by election and seeking help there's numbers to call. They said some top Colleges are offering sessions/ help (FSU, one they mention) Unreal. The media, ipads, internet, phones are what controls the youth. If they say it , it must be true!
    Then the whole freedom of speech is going out the door. Things people/ kids can't say or do because of who it offends. Heard me say it before maybe but my kids can't say Merry X-Mass @ there schools there suppose to say Happy Holidays so no person is singled out! Fuck that, I tell them to say Merry X-mass! Things are issue s you make them out to be. If your offended by a kid saying Merry X-Mass, put a gun in your mouth! This Generation is Crazy. If you say the Word "NO" to a kid they brake down , things are expected. Im not talking about my kids (maybe sometimes) but things I see and witness in behaviors. My buddy's divorced and his son did something real stupid (High School) so he disciplined him by shutting down phone, ipad etc and told him he's gunna earn everything back. Kid hasn't spoken to him in 7 months and moved in with the mother. This is what things have come down to.....

Hopefully we all raise our kids right and steer them away from being Ants and teach them to be independent. From what I have seen members here think straight so Im sure the traits are passed to our children

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Watching the liberal news makes me nauseous during their coverage of these violent protests. It makes me ponder a few questions that make me uncomfortable. First, why is the current POTUS not coming out and vocally denouncing these acts? Second, why doesn't HRC do the same thing? Third, why doesn't the media just go home, and stop the coverage of these animals? Because we all know that if the media goes home, so do the ignorant protestors!
    I wonder if the rest of America will protest violently, when during the last few days of Obama's Presidency..............................
    OBAMA PARDON'S HILLARY!

I just wanna know what it would be like if these were Trump supporters? Arrests and broken up in an instant?? Start arresting people now and slapping fines, court dates. They'll stop real soon cause they can't afford or pay fines w/ FREE! Like you said Jim, stop airing it , MUST BE CNN COVERING EVENTS..

THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE YOUTH SEE AND THINK IS OK IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING!!!
    WHEN OBAMA won his 2nd term there were many Outraged people (middle class workers) but things were civil cause the middle class is smarter and realizes causing damage, hurting others, looting doesn't get you anywhere. Seeing and reading all this crap about the Liberals/ Democratic behavior right now just shows there character and what kind of people they really are. Liberals / Demo's have had it in the bag for so long and done near nothing, now a Republican gets in and look how they act, TRUE COLORS SHOW. Stop being bitches, Us Republicans have dealt with it for years being civil.
    GROW UP & DEAL WITH IT! BE AN AMERICAN...THINGS WILL GET BETTER!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Here's a little story the media didn't cover. In an attempt to get Clinton elected the Governor of Virginia pardoned thousands of felons so they could vote. Clinton lost but the felons won big. They are no longer felons and can purchase firearms. Convicted felons legally purchasing and possessing guns, outstanding.

• @Red. I spoke to several people about this, because I assumed the same thing. Could not figure out why our Democrat, Hillary Clinton loving, ANTI-Gun Govenor would pardon felons. What I was told that he did not pardon their conviction. Doing so would have restored the right to purchase and own firearms. He restored their voting rights just to make sure the Democrats would gain an edge in a swing State like Virginia.

And I hope Tim Kaine ruined his political future in Virginia.

• @Red. I spoke to several people about this, because I assumed the same thing. Could not figure out why our Democrat, Hillary Clinton loving, ANTI-Gun Govenor would pardon felons. What I was told that he did not pardon their conviction. Doing so would have restored the right to purchase and own firearms. He restored their voting rights just to make sure the Democrats would gain an edge in a swing State like Virginia.

And I hope Tim Kaine ruined his political future in Virginia.

The first attemp was to allow felons to vote, it was struck down. His only option was to pardon the felons individually.

OBAMA PARDON'S HILLARY!

It will not be a protest, that is for sure. It will be one hell of a celebration to see his ass gone.

• IT'S A GENERATION where everything is given on a golden platter w/ a golden spoons. Kids now a days are fragile & can't make decisions. I can't even believe they have an ad on the radio saying if your a traumatized student by election and seeking help there's numbers to call. They said some top Colleges are offering sessions/ help (FSU, one they mention) Unreal. The media, ipads, internet, phones are what controls the youth. If they say it , it must be true!Then the whole freedom of speech is going out the door. Things people/ kids can't say or do because of who it offends. Heard me say it before maybe but my kids can't say Merry X-Mass @ there schools there suppose to say Happy Holidays so no person is singled out! Fuck that, I tell them to say Merry X-mass! Things are issue s you make them out to be. If your offended by a kid saying Merry X-Mass, put a gun in your mouth! This Generation is Crazy. If you say the Word "NO" to a kid they brake down , things are expected. Im not talking about my kids (maybe sometimes) but things I see and witness in behaviors. My buddy's divorced and his son did something real stupid (High School) so he disciplined him by shutting down phone, ipad etc and told him he's gunna earn everything back. Kid hasn't spoken to him in 7 months and moved in with the mother. This is what things have come down to.....

Hopefully we all raise our kids right and steer them away from being Ants and teach them to be independent. From what I have seen members here think straight so Im sure the traits are passed to our children

But you cannot blame it on the government. You have to blame the parent's for giving them and letting them do anything and everything that they wanted to do and not providing the discipline that should have been provided to them. So for all of you parent's out there you have no one to blame but yourself's, myself included but at least mine are not out there. I must have done something right, even though I raised them by myself "thank you".

• But you cannot blame it on the government. You have to blame the parent's for giving them and letting them do anything and everything that they wanted to do and not providing the discipline that should have been provided to them. So for all of you parent's out there you have no one to blame but yourself's, myself included but at least mine are not out there. I must have done something right, even though I raised them by myself "thank you".

Fun
    I agree the parents are to blame. The participation trophies are aimed at the parents and having to be politically correct with every action.
    One of my daughters lives in Portland. She has stayed away from that mess and continues to go to work and earn a living each day.

• ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM TRUMP ACCEPTANCE RESISTANCE DISORDER (TARD)?

November 13, 2016
    Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.

SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS: People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence. According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms: – Telling others they are moving to Canada – Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College

– Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of – Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something” – Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative – Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and actually some sort of Hitler persona CAUSES AND MECHANISMS: Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim. Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors: – Membership in the Democratic party – Identifying as a Feminist – Currently enrolled in college, and/or – Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree – Cuckoldry – Living in a densely populated metropolitan area – Massive student debt – Spotty or non-existent work history – Hipsterism

DIAGNOSIS: Diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is straightforward. Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America. Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect. It’s critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about ‘muh triggers’. A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.

TREATMENT: The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it. Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump. Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement. If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!

• The vast majority of protesters are being peaceful. I'm surprised to see so many of you constitutional republicans complaining that people are excercising their first amendment rights. Maybe if it offends you, you can shut off the news and go to your safe place where people only say good things about Trump.

If you pay attention to their signs you don't see any that say "keep our free stuff". Most of the protesters are privileged college students who care much more about the environment, peoples rights, Banking and Corporate regulations... than FREE STUFF.

I thought it was stupid that the stock market dipped overnight after Trump won. Yes, of course the DOW hit a record high. The Market has been hitting record highs for the past 2-3 years FYI.

@WOLF you know I luv ya bro but you are WAY off on this one. PEACEFUL protest is protected in our Constituition, however, inciting and participating in riots is AGAINST THE LAW and should never be tolerated Rep or Dem, young or old!!! These fucktards want anarchy and should be dealt with harshly and the rule of law respected!!

PS. You are my favorite liberal :)

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it