Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• He is just trying to figure out how to spin the new Hillary email investigation.
    Some how it will be Bush's fault, maybe he called all those women hating, women beheading countries and forced them to donate to Hillary's foundation so it could be used against her WHEN she ran for President.
    Or maybe Monica offered all those foreign leaders blowjobs to donate hundreds of millions of dollars. After all, she must be good.
    Or maybe Donald gave them the money to donate so he could bring it up before Nov 8
    Or maybe the Clintons are just lying, deceitful, crooked pieces of shit whose time has finally come to pay the piper for all their treason towards the people of the US and the country itself.

• Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. With the investigation underway (as now it's pretty obvious it should never have been closed in July), it will be a mystery to me how anyone could cast a vote for a candidate being investigated by the FBI. Somehow she wants full transparency of classified and/or unclassified information related to the investigation when she has clearly been hiding (and lying about) this shit the entire time. Have to say it again. Unbelievable.

The dance around this one should get interesting to say the least.

• I just thought I'd give you all an update on my day today. Some of you know that I was going to the Hillary Clinton rally in DaytonaBeach. When I arrived there, I found out that Michelle Obama was appearing with her (I guess it was a last minute change to help with damage control regarding the FBIinvestigation). Anyways, I was able to deliver to Hillary a case of B+M BakedBeans before her speech. Apparently both she and Michelle were hungry and theyopened one of the cans and had some lunch before being introduced to the crowd.

As they both walked out onto the stage, Hillary approached the microphone. Justas she started her speech, she let out this loud fart and the crowd went wildwith laughter. Once it quieted down, Hillary says to the crowd, "PardonMe". Just then Michelle walked over to her and grabbed her hand and said,"I'll talk to Barack when I get home - I'm sure he will"

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by funinthesun ().

• still the skeptic, I have no trust in our "democracy"....

Hillary canceled 3 major rally events in important electorate swing states, shortly after the FBI announced reopening email case. Was it because she was too stressed? Had to cover up more poo on her litter box?

I'm thinking it's because the election as par for course, is once again rigged in her favor. Why should she work so hard to make it look honest when she has shit to bleach.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• “Representative democracy in the United States has broken down. Our legislators do not represent those who elected them but rather the minority who finance their political campaigns and who control the organs of communication…that have made politics a game for the rich only. Representative government in the USA represents money not people and therefore has forfeited our allegiance and moral support.” Edward Abbey, 1985

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

This article pretty much sums up my thoughts on the current issue :

Why FBI's James Comey 'Reopened' Clinton Email Probe Days Before the Election | Fox Business

I believe we will find Comey has voluntarily fallen on his sword to right the wrong he perpetrated when he allowed himself to (much out of character) be controlled into not recommending charges to begin with. The new discoveries will dispel the "lack of evidence" claim, now the only question is ... is it too late .. or will the indictment be filed against a President Elect ...... word has come down that Weiner is now cooperating with the FBI and a warrant was issued today for review of the new e-mails as they pertain to the Clinton investigation ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Try to be the solution to the problem intead of spreading your hatred. So I guess since Obama haven't taken our guns for 8 years Hillary will take them now? All these false propaganda that she will break down doors and confiscate everyone's guns is totally BS. Once again she will not take your guns and believe me I have plenty and enough ammo for quite sometime. Only way to put your concerns to rest is get out and vote and hope the majority vote for your party. How can this country come together if you are continuously stating Democrats and liberals are dumb, just because someone does not see your views through your eyes, are they incompetent? I know I am always open for change from either party as long it benefit our country. I am living comfortably and most of my friends and family as well, so I have total confidence that Hillary will do the right thing for our country. Their will always be disagreement with whom ever step into the Whitehouse from either party. I hope you have a nice day and get out and vote.

I don't know if they are ignorant but I'm not shy about saying they're like homos in the sense something isn't right in the old brain housing!

• Well, there is also the theory that the FBI is using this opportunity to "reopen" the case to avoid having to answer this FOIA request...http://www.familysecuritymatte…s/id.20673/pub_detail.asp