Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I truly hope this person is not a resident of Colorado or is just confused. While I agree that the CSC overstepped their bounds by ruling 5 to 4 to remove him from the ballot, this guy thinks it was the "government" and proceeded to even sound like the Donald. This is a Yahoo comments quote:

"The criminals in the Colorado state government lost and trump won the state primary in a bigly huge landslide."

That bigly huge level of disinformation is alarming.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I truly hope this person is not a resident of Colorado or is just confused. While I agree that the CSC overstepped their bounds by ruling 5 to 4 to remove him from the ballot, this guy thinks it was the "government" and proceeded to even sound like the Donald. This is a Yahoo comments quote:

"The criminals in the Colorado state government lost and trump won the state primary in a bigly huge landslide."

Are you seriously letting some hyperbolic comment on the Interwebs bother you ....

If I let all the lefts rantings and ravings about every Conservative "literally" being Hitler and killing baby ducks with a chainsaw because I prefer "the Donald" in the current race I would have to ....well ..... nothing because I don't care what they think other than to monitor what they are doing.

.......... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Actually, it bigly hugely made me laugh... but at the same time the level of ignorance cannot be over looked...

I guess that would apply to all we post here as well...

• Biden is going to fix the world and US - why hasn’t he done any of these things in the last 50 years and more importantly how is he going to PAY FOR ALL IT !!! Pay your fair share I would imagine 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• How many think Biden did a couple lines of Columbian nose candy before making his speech??

being totally honest I think Biden looked much better than I expected - - - it was a pretty good campaign speech, but a pretty bad State of the Union speech - - I think its shameful that a sitting president would use an event that is supposed to unite Americans to further divide people to further his own political objectives. - - and yes I do think his doctors pumped him up with some type of stimulants prior to this event - hell he couldn't even stop running his mouth to walk in or exit after the speech. Ultimately I think it might get him a small temporary bump in the polls, but unless something drastic happens to turn the economy around people will vote with their wallets and he will be screwed

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Did anyone hear the word budget? I certainly didn’t. And if you don’t have to put forth a budget, why not just print money and do continuing resolutions?

I know it gets said every four years, but I truly believe this is the most important election in my lifetime.

They tried Covid last time to control the public. Now they’re putting national guardsmen in the subway systems to control the problem that they created. Sound familiar? Trust me, this move will migrate to other portions of society..

Buckle up, this is going to be an interesting next few months.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

well the Supreme Court - is a part of the judicial Branch of government and as such I think it might be you that is "bigly hugely" mistaken here

What are the 3 branches of government and their purposes?

These branches are the legislative branch, which makes laws and takes the form of the United States Congress; the executive branch, which enforces the laws and consists of the president and people who report to the president; and the judicial branch, which evaluates laws and includes the Supreme Court and other courts.

• well the Supreme Court - is a part of the judicial Branch of government and as such I think it might be you that is "bigly hugely" mistaken here

What are the 3 branches of government and their purposes?

These branches are the legislative branch, which makes laws and takes the form of the United States Congress; the executive branch, which enforces the laws and consists of the president and people who report to the president; and the judicial branch, which evaluates laws and includes the Supreme Court and other courts.

No doubt about it that is bigly hugely correct...

In most everything including the whole post which I didn't include people refer to the government in different tone and meaning than the courts...

A good example is the latest ruling by the Supreme Court... Not one reference was made to the government ruling, it was a court ruling (even though as you pointed out the court is the judicial branch)

Maybe in ones zealousness in the future please refer to all rulings as government rulings and not use the differentiation of courts and bigly hugely confusion may be averted.

• for those who missed it: