Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• There is hope…..

That is a glimmer of light but I’m afraid Cali is too far gone. When Schiff was censured by Congress (a whole bunch of liars) for being a bigger liar and he still is leading??? You can only come up with one answer — there are too many in Cali that would vote a straight blue ticket if Charles Manson had run for office as a Democrat !! :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• looks like haley has finally dropped out

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…p-presidential-nomination

not really sure how I feel about another Trump vs Biden election - - - - and I truly pray the Democrats are smart enough not to block Trump in the courts - - - sure way to start another civil war

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• A warning from 1965 and very accurate (if you look around at today's world)

I used to listen to Paul Harvey almost every day. He had a way of making complex issues very simple with common sense with a religious tone. He was and is still missed.

• At first I thought that was for a video game...

Some quotes regarding that: (in my opinion)

“You can’t change the masses. They will always be the same: dumb, gluttonous and forgetful.”

“That propaganda is good which leads to success, and that is bad which fails to achieve the desired result. It is not propaganda’s task to be intelligent, its task is to lead to success.”

Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated
    are confident they are acting on their own free will.

There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to the stronger, and this will always be "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology.

This is the secret of propaganda: Those who are to be persuaded by it should be completely immersed in the ideas of the propaganda, without ever noticing that they are being immersed in it.

Guess who?

Joseph Gobbels

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Put simply - the dumb assholes out there are always waiting for the next dumb asshole to come up with a better lie than the last dumb asshole - just way to many assholes in this country IMO.

PS.. they think I’m the asshole and that’s what makes them the asshole :00008172:

• I agree with your comparison, I am not fond of it, and would add that it is just plain too long, however....

I cannot find where it originated, who made it, and would be really surprised if it actual came from the Trump camp given that it doesn't bear any watermarks from the campaign, the RNC, or MAGA inc. as required by campaign regulations.

......... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Put simply - the dumb assholes out there are always waiting for the next dumb asshole to come up with a better lie than the last dumb asshole - just way to many assholes in this country IMO.

PS.. they think I’m the asshole and that’s what makes them the asshole :00008172:

With that......a re-post from me on page ONE of this very thread .....

............ laugh-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......