Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Looks like the EU has their own Biden.

Both dumb as a rock!

When you go to someone’s house with the intent of stealing and killing, you, yourself have to come to grips with the fact that you may lose your life in the process. And you should not be surprised at the veracity of the defense. Israel has gone John Wick, and they have every right to and everybody is surprised.

This is ancient, this is common sense, but then again, like I’ve said before, the clowns that sat next to you in high school are now running the world.

No wonder Britain wanted out of the EU!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• to me this is simple - - how far would you go to get rid of a neighbor who climbed over your back wall and killed one of your children? - - - for all practical purposes this is exactly what Hamas did, they broke into their neighbors yard and killed innocent children and if this happened to me I would NEVER stop until that bad neighbor was gone! and any innocent people who might get hurt in the process I would be sorry, but the neighbors brought it on themselves and they will never be allowed to be neighbors again - - Period!

Seriously - to anyone who thinks Israel has over reacted I ask this simple question - how far would you go to get rid of someone who killed your child?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• To put it in hypothetical terms even Joe Biden could understand - suppose Mexico (the government - not the cartels that have the power) decided to cross over into El Paso kill a bunch, kidnap a bunch including babies. They take ‘em back across the border and rape the women and torture the men. What would be the US response?? A phone call to Mexico requesting peace like Biden would OR kill em all into submission “From the Rio Grand to Guatemala” like Trump would do. I think the choice is obvious as is Israel’s IMO.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Here is another interview from Tucker Carlson on 1/13/24 with Alex Jones that everyone should take the time to listen to. It is over 2 hours long, but Alex is speaking about what is going on today around the USA and the world. But the people of the USA refuse to believe just what is really going on. The bottom line for all of it is to control the people which is what I have been saying since the late 1970's and no one wants believe it.

• Here is another interview from Tucker Carlson on 1/13/24 with Alex Jones that everyone should take the time to listen to. It is over 2 hours long, but Alex is speaking about what is going on today around the USA and the world. But the people of the USA refuse to believe just what is really going on. The bottom line for all of it is to control the people which is what I have been saying since the late 1970's and no one wants believe it.

The WEF has been leading this charge with the elite since the 70's - and they are currently winning...

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

My dad was a 24 year Army veteran fought in WWII and Korea, Sliver Star and 2 Purple hearts with clusters...retired from the Army in 1966.. Way back then he would say; "If the government tells you anything expect it to be a lie", "We have the illusion of freedom to help keep people calm" and stuff like that...

I believe people have known about "control" for a long time and a good many believe it... Just remember this thought: The Romans conquered almost half of the known world... when they got to Scotland, they built a 73 mile long wall, 3 ft thick and six feet high... because the Scots resisted. Don't believe the Borg... resistance is NOT futile.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I believe people have known about "control" for a long time and a good many believe it... Just remember this thought: The Romans conquered almost half of the known world... when they got to Scotland, they built a 73 mile long wall, 3 ft thick and six feet high... because the Scots resisted. Don't believe the Borg... resistance is NOT futile.

No photo description available.

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Latest official statement:

"At the rally, police detained three people, including two juveniles, and recovered several firearms. No one has been charged in connection with the shooting. One of the three people being questioned by law enforcement was tackled by bystanders before being detained"

-Kansas City, Missouri, Police Chief Stacey Graves

Video: https://twitter.com/FFB_Fanatics/status/1757872459905225087

........ nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Bill Martin

Counselor,

Are you watching any of the Fani Willis testimony? After her long time friend and her boy freind refuted her sworn interrogatories she shows up.

Dry mouth, can't stop touching her face, keeps rambling and providing waaaaay more extraneous details to answers than needed, interrupts with added details after answering, just told the world she keeps a fair amount of cash in her house.

What does that show to you sir.

And she is a professional, experienced, prosecutor..........

................ confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......