Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• This is what happens when you get up in the morning and have delusions of grandeur!

this is laughable on so many levels!

the arrogance of these people to think that we as Americans have any right to demand that a country that was attacked by terrorists not do everything it can to defend its people is rediculas - - - If these stupid people are not happy with whats happening I strongly suggest they buy a ticket to Israel and go talk to Mr. Netanyahu.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• On another note, I think we should pump so much domestic oil UAE IS forced to sell sand.🤬

let’s bring back the good old days of gas prices, and if these guys wanna parade, their horses and camels, let’s bring back the good old riding days for them as well.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• dont remember that exact brand, but I do remember prices like that - :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Geee I wonder if all of the tech companies like Hewlett-Packard Tesla and the list goes on leaving California had anything to do with this?

And to think the state had a significant surplus just a few short years ago.

You know how Gavin is going to make it up so you have two choices .....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• In this age of when the youngsters seem to already have forgotten 9/11 was - I am a dinosaur and will never forget what today is and commemorate it - Dec 7, 1941 - Pearl Harbor Day! We lost 2403 souls on that day 82 years ago today. My dad was in the Pacific when the attack occurred and what he saw sailing in a couple days later affected him the rest of his life. As long as I am alive that “day of infamy” will never be forgotten - I just wish they still taught about it more in schools - seems like it’s no big deal anymore😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• In this age of when the youngsters seem to already have forgotten 9/11 was - I am a dinosaur and will never forget what today is and commemorate it - Dec 7, 1941 - Pearl Harbor Day! We lost 2403 souls on that day 82 years ago today. My dad was in the Pacific when the attack occurred and what he saw sailing in a couple days later affected him the rest of his life. As long as I am alive that “day of infamy” will never be forgotten - I just wish they still taught about it more in schools - seems like it’s no big deal anymore😩

Today I was walking my dog. A school bus stopped and let out some students. Teenagers, four in line. Not one offered to provide room. I walked with the dog onto the roadway to get by. Sad generational difference.

I heard nothing all day about pearl harbor day. I did my usual Thursday VFW dinner night tonight. Tony, a WWII showed up. One of the nicest people you will ever meet. No seats left at the bar. When he went to sign the log in book I got up left my seat and went to a table in the back before he noticed. Glad he took the open chair, He earned many time over.

The greatest generation!

• I feel ya Frankie55 . We do need to remember, though that behind every inconsiderate bonehead kid is an even more so parent that created it/allowed it.

The good news is, there are a lot of good ones out there still. They’re a little harder to recognize because they’re actually out there achieving, doing, and creating.

I get surprised when I get called sir but it’s nice to hear all the same. And it does happen more often than not in my neck of the woods. There is hope.🙂

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I just had my brand new HP lap top die. Battery is charged but does not come on. Now I have three that have problems I will try something different this time, are there any suggestions? This one also has it's problems. It is HP also

At work when the HP's had that problem... Lots of times pulling the battery for a bit solved the issue... Good luck... Some of the newer HP's had like 10 or 12 small Torx screws to take to bottom off to get to the battery....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• People in the US think we are soft on crime... In France, 6 students were conviced and sentenced in killing and beheading a teacher.. 5 got suspended sentences and one got 2 years with all but 6 months suspended... He will be on home arrest and must wear a tracking device.... For murder....

6 teens involved in beheading of French teacher convicted, sentenced (yahoo.com)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.