Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• another interesting thing I discovered - - - I went on the web site to get a copy of my digital covid vaccine record so that I could have it on my phone when traveling outside the country - just in case.

anyway when I was on there it asked me if I would also like my California vaccine records so I figured WTF? lets see what they have. I was stunned when I downloaded it. I had no idea the State was keeping this information on my immunizations, it was a three page list of every immunization I have ever received going back past 2015, flu shots, shingles, Pneumonia, Tdap, & RSV- and not just what I got from my Dr. these were from both my Dr and different local pharmacies

I couldn't believe it, I had no idea that all of my immunization information was being provided to the State, I have no idea if this is just a California thing or if it is other States do this as well, but if someone doesnt like their information shared with the state you might want to look into whether your State is also doing this

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• quick google came up with this:

How many states have immunization information systems?

What Are Immunization Information Systems? There are currently 63 IISs in the United States, including in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, four localities, five territories, and three freely associated states.

• another interesting thing I discovered - - - I went on the web site to get a copy of my digital covid vaccine record so that I could have it on my phone when traveling outside the country - just in case.

anyway when I was on there it asked me if I would also like my California vaccine records so I figured WTF? lets see what they have. I was stunned when I downloaded it. I had no idea the State was keeping this information on my immunizations, it was a three page list of every immunization I have ever received going back past 2015, flu shots, shingles, Pneumonia, Tdap, & RSV- and not just what I got from my Dr. these were from both my Dr and different local pharmacies

I couldn't believe it, I had no idea that all of my immunization information was being provided to the State, I have no idea if this is just a California thing or if it is other States do this as well, but if someone doesnt like their information shared with the state you might want to look into whether your State is also doing this

I found out this past year they are also looking at every medication that you have taken or that you are taking now.

• I found out this past year they are also looking at every medication that you have taken or that you are taking now.

well, the CA site only listed my immunizations didnt see any of my medications or past meds listed at all, but that doesnt mean they dont know - - damn government has gotten way out of control far to intrusive into our personal lives if you ask me

frankly I couldn't care less if they know this information, but at least they should be required to get my authorization nothing I take is a big deal, but other people might not feel the same way about their information

• I found out this past year they are also looking at every medication that you have taken or that you are taking now.

quick search and you are correct - even controlled substances prescribed for your animals are tracked

• in California they call the system that keeps drug information CURES and this is what they store:

• The Controlled Substance Utilization Review and Evaluation System (CURES) stores Schedule II, III, IV, and V controlled substance prescription information reported as dispensed in California. A CURES Patient Activity Report contains , as applicable, the following information: patient first name, patient last name, patient date of birth, patient gender, patient address, animal name, number of prescriptions, prescriber name, prescriber DEA number, prescriber address, pharmacy name, pharmacy license number, pharmacy address, date prescription was filled, prescription number, drug name, drug form, quantity, drug strength, refill number, number of authorized refills, number of days supply, payment method, and prescription form serial number.

• BEFORE ANYONE DECIDES TO GET THE COVID VACCINE / ANY SHOTS RELATED TO COVID. You had better read up on the things that are happening to people since the very first COVID VACCINE SHOT. People are dying and or getting sick with things that cannot be healed. I blame my problems on the covid vaccine. It took me over two years to get over my problems. Now I am on vitamins. 12,000 mg of C, 600 mg of Niacin, 540 mg of E. Plus a few others, no one dies from taking vitamins and they cure a lot of stuff. But your doctor "WILL NOT" tell you to take vitamins because they work. They have known about this since the 1930's - 1940's but they cannot make any money off of vitamins. My GP told me that there was not a doctor in Charleston, S.C. that would tell you to take vitamins.

my doctor recommends vitamins as alternatives to prescription meds all the time - My Dr is from the Philippines and is very much into natural treatments being used before prescribing things. In fact since I first made this guy my regular doctor I have been removed from 2 of the meds my prior doctors had me on - - Personally I will never again have an American born and trained primary doctor if I can possibly avoid it. much prefer what I have now

• I believe Big Brother is watching all of us in ways we cannot imagine in this internet age!! Sad part there is very little to nothing we can do about it😩

and in reality with all of the technology we all insist on carrying everyplace we go we are no doubt helping them keep track of everything we do - - hell I am even guilty of hiding an AirTag on my Slingshot that I am sure is trackable by big brother - - - oh well, I guess the bastards can find me so I better be good

• Can you believe with all the organized retail theft in Philadelphia (and nationwide) anyone would oppose strict laws be put in place to stop the lawlessness. Guess which party objected along complete party lines? Please take a look and ask yourself where the country is heading if this is allowed to continue any longer. It's beyond critical, our county is falling fast. This is Pennsylvania.

"We are talking about serious organized behavior where stores are being robbed and then they are reselling the proceeds for a profit," explained Argall.

The bill passed the committee with a party line vote that had Republicans voting in favor and Democrats as the naysayers.

"They were concerned that some of the penalties might be a little too strong," said Argall. "We've asked the lawyers to sit down from both sides and walk through the criminal code, 2nd degree felony, 3rd degree felony, and see exactly what the appropriate should be."

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area…ee-91ee-2b509ecec8f8.html

• I have a fix for all this repeat crime. After my two knee surgeries I think this might work. On the third arrest a doctor replaces your right knee and you get no pain pills. The forth arrest and it is the left knee. Believe me I don't think anyone would do the forth crime.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• just come to California - the first 900 is on the house!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• got the RSV vaccination plus the flu shot and the updated COVID all at the same time in the same arm

Sweet Jesus!!!

I picture you in my mind, that when you climb into bed every night your lovely wife hooks you up to an IV of.................

KOOL-AID!!

(Keep drinkin Edro, the Martians are landing soon!)

WTF!!

:00007956:

:00008862:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: